Ulterior x Motive

(¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* (Y/n) POV *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯)

I could have swore that at one point that the ship had slowed down at some point. With the sunrise on the way I knew that it would be time for the next phase of the exam soon.

I ended up getting a bit of shut eyes surprisingly, I had found a nice secluded corner that still had the large windows as a view which eventually lulled me to sleep.

Getting up from my sitting position, I let out an over dramatic yawn and stretched my limbs out to the max, getting the blood flowing through my veins.

I look around me to see that no one is within my eyesight, nor any sounds of life whatsoever. I must have chosen a pretty good spot to sleep if no one found me or interrupted my short slumber.

Scratching the back of my head as I start to fully wake up and make my way back to the rest of the examinees.

Almost turning a corner, I start to hear voices which causes me stop in my tracks as I lay my back against the wall, hiding my presence eavesdropping on the few people beyond.

"Man you're sweaty!" The first vice starts, by the sound of it it's a man probably younger than thirtyfive but older than twenty.

"Hey kid, you could at least say 'excuse me!" The other man emphasized.

Whoever it was must have bumped into the two men and didn't care.

Not a second later did I hear slight grunts and voices of the two men. Not restaining my hidden self anymore I look beyond the corner and instantly feel my eyes open wider, shock appears across my face.

There's blood everywhere and I had managed to see the limbs of the men, one tall and the other average both decently built. Blood is still airborne as it splatters across the nearby walls and floors.

Almost in an arch way design the perpetrator is in the middle walking through the bloody massacre. There he was, white haired, shirtless walking like the world owed him something, Killua.

"Hey!" My voice shouts without my consent.

In an instant Killua turns around and within a fraction of an instant he's directly in front of me, his eyes are noticeably darker hue of blue than what they were the day prior.

It didn't take me a second to notice that his dominant hand was sharper than before, his nails a longer sharper length and his hand at at specific dangerous angle.

Starting into his eyes, hes takes a second and takes a deep breath while closing his eyes in the process, upon opening them again, the dark clouded color vanished, as if it was never there in the first place.

"Damn (y/n) you almost ended up like those guys." He comments as is hand morphed back into it's delicate slender shape as before.

He relaxes his tense self and locks his hands together as he puts them behind his head like he does oh so often.

A grin appears on my face. "Nah, I would put up a fight first." I laugh as I start walking along the young assassin.

Killua then laughs at my response, probably catching him off guard as always.

"See, that's what I like about you and Gon, you guys always manage to catch me off guard. You guys say the dammest of things."

I stick my hands in my shorts pockets as the both of us head towards the rest of the examinees. "Of course, you're not used to people befriending you and opening up to you so of course you'd be interested and entertained by us." I finish with a laugh coming from the back of my smiling teeth.