39: Hate?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

All three were sitting now in Yoongi's room. Taehyung was still in a daze since Jimin had to drag him out of the hotel once Hoseok left as well, not before assuring the proper punishment for the fraud.

Jimin and Yoongi glanced at each other, eyes holding worries because Taehyung was completely silent, not even trying to utter a single word and both were giving him enough time to overcome the shock.

"Drink some water, you didn't have anything for hours." Yoongi, finally broke the silence, it was already around 3 PM and the brunet had been here since the morning.

Taehyung just sat there, like a statue, not responding to the words of the older to which both the others sighed in defeat.

"Taehyung?" Jimin tried this time but again, no response. He wanted to say something more but his phone buzzed and he excused himself to receive it.

"I'm sorry for behaving so rudely before, but you shouldn't have to slap him. He was trying his best for this all." Finally, Yoongi found a response this time, although it was in the form of a harsh biting on the lips.

"The situation leads you there, but it's ok. You can always apologize, right?" Yoongi again said, patting Taehyung's shoulder in assurance.

Jimin came back with a beaming smile, his hand shoving the phone back into the jacket pocket.

"I'm going to give the video to the news channel, Jungkook already had the word with them. By the evening, the news will be broadcast, and they will clear the misunderstanding from the previous one." Yoongi smiled while Taehyung's eyes squinted.

"How do you know about this all?" He finally opened his mouth to ask the most lingering question in his mind.

Yoongi then explained Jin was the one who told them about everything in detail on the day when they stayed there. That day, they all decided to solve this whole mess, and when Jimin mentioned that to Jungkook, the latter quickly shared his own plan. That's how they all ended up making this plan to expose the real face of the usually innocent-looking girl.

Well, some details were missing from the story Yoongi said and he did that to save Taehyung from another breakdown.

After hearing it all, the guilt only grew more. He felt suffocated in the room, the guilt was trapping him like a snake, making his inside churn badly.

Suddenly, he got up from the bed, and after grabbing his phone, mask, and coat, he left the house, leaving a shocked Yoongi behind.

"Be back soon." Taehyung heard it but said nothing. Recalling a certain address to reach there as soon as possible.

______________

Jungkook left the news channel building with Jimin who quickly rushed to eat something as the former refused to eat.

The raven-haired sighed and walked to his car. The road wasn't very busy but the sidewalk was quite busy with a lot of couples, happily walking through the path, hands joined together or either leaning at each other.