Part 3.

Hai went to Gulf's office with Aedyn to drop him off since he got emergency and has to leave. He can't bring Aedyn since he may stay there for the night so the best choice is to leave Aedyn to his mom.

"Hey!" Hai greeted. "Sorry, this is kinda urgent and short notice" he said, apologizing when Gulf meets them at the reception. Some of the eyes are on them but Gulf is not minding them.

"That's fine... it should be me who should apologize for the inconvenience." Gulf said as he takes Aedyn's bag from Hai and holds Aedyn's hand so he won't run off to somewhere.

"That's no biggie. I gotta go now" Hai said, "I'm leaving now little superman. You have to behave here too, okay?" Hai messes Aedyn's hair, getting a lot of yes from the kid while trying to remove Hai's hand off.

"Baby... You okay with uncle Mix? Dada is just in the same room but uncle Mix will accompany you since dada has work to do" Gulf said while they're walking to the elevator to bring his son to his own office and bringing Mix on the way.

"Daaa.. can we go to the mall? After you work?" Aedyn asked and Gulf has to think for a bit. His child's life is just to the kindergarten then to Hai's house then to their home, so of course he will get bored.

"Dada got a lot of work today. How about we eat at the restaurant later? Then visit the mall tomorrow? I've got free time" Gulf said and Aedyn just nods. He is just lucky that he got so obedient and understanding son.

"Aedyn Fynn, my little angel!" Mix greeted Gulf's kid when he sees his boss walking with Aedyn beside him - who curiously looks around. Mix went to him and carry him on his arms. Other employees were watching them again but they just played oblivious to it. Who cares if the boss brings a kid at work right? No one.

"Uncleeee!" Aedyn hugged him back that made Mix smile even wider. He treats Aedyn as his real nephew and the latter seems to like him too. He carries Aedyn to Gulf's office and put him down to the sofa before he walks closer to where Gulf is.

"You only have meeting with Mr. Suppasit today and the rest you can just stay inside your office." Mix said, reminding him his schedule and Gulf realized that he got the schedule with Mew that day and it will be held in their building since Gulf didn't agree to meet outside.

"Shit Gulf, you brought this to yourself" He mentally face palmed. He didn't think of this, Mew and Aedyn will be in the same building and even though they're not aware of each other's existence, Gulf is still too nervous.

"He will be here in 2 hours right? I think, I can manage" Gulf smiled nervously at Mix who doesn't seem to notice Gulf's nervousness.

"No. He will be here any moment now." Mix said and Gulf immediately looked at the time.

"Shit!" Gulf silently cursed, "can you arrange the meeting room for us?"

"All the meeting rooms are currently taken. Didn't I tell you that he will meet you here? Why is that a problem?" Mix looked at him with a confused face.

"Not just a problem. It is an emergency" That's what Gulf wanted to say but of course he won't. "No nothing. Uh, why don't you bring Aedyn to the cafeteria or to the park? He will be bored here and it is inappropriate to have a meeting in my office with you two around." Gulf said trying make an excuse for his son to leave the office for the mean time so him and Mew won't meet. "Aedyn, baby, go with uncle Mix, okay? You can eat with him or go to the park to play, is that okay?" Gulf said as he sits beside his son who is playing with his puzzle.

"Yes dada" Aedyn answered, showing a toothy smile to his mom. Gulf kissed his son's forehead. He want to apologize to him for not introducing him to his biological father but Gulf isn't ready for that yet and he doesn't want to have any connection with Mew outside of work.

"Okay... please Mix?" Gulf said, he took a glance at his secretary while he is helping Aedyn to tidy his toys and arrange them back to his bag.

"Okay" Mix said but before they could leave the office, someone knocks and opened the door. The tall fine man entered Gulf's office. Mew's presence startled Gulf, Aedyn is still in the room but what happened next shocked them.

Surprisingly, Aedyn suddenly runs to where Mew is and Gulf failed to stop his son from running, he sees that Aedyn hugged Mew's leg as if he knows the man.

"Daddy!" Aedyn exclaimed and it widened Gulf's eyes; Mew is shocked too and he almost stepped back but he chose not to because Aedyn will trip if he does.

"Aedyn!" Mix is the one who took Aedyn off of Mew's legs since Gulf is still in shock. "I'm sorry for that sir" Mix said apologizing to Mew, he took Aedyn's bag and left the office, however Aedyn hold Mew's hand instead.

"See you later daddy!" Aedyn said, squeezing Mew's hand using the little force he got before he let his father's hand go and left with Mix. Gulf didn't know how to react, it was the first time that Aedyn calls someone 'daddy' since he usually calls his friends or any man he meet 'uncle' unless he knew Mew is his father but that is impossible.

"That kid is cute. Is he your assistant's?" Mew asked and Gulf just realized that Mix and Aedyn is already out of the office which he is thankful of. He has to ask his son after why he calls Mew that way once they're back.

"He's yours" Is what Gulf wanted to say or he refused to say but he chose to dodge the question instead. He is afraid that if Mew keep asking, he might slip and spill the whole tea himself.

"Why are you here?" Gulf asked, he walked to his chair like nothing happened even though he is internally praying that Mew will forget the encounter with Aedyn. "Have a sit" He points at the chair in front of his table but Mew sits on the sofa instead.

"I wanted to talk about something" Mew said and Gulf was forced to sit on the opposite side of the sofa.

Gulf's heart started beating fast while still trying to make his face still and not to show any emotion. "What is it?"

"Why did you left me?" Mew asked, like things wasn't clear with them years back. Even though he made sure what was the reason why he left Mew in the first place. "I want an honest answer Gulf, did you really hate me back then? Never really loved me?"

Gulf laughed sarcastically, "What I felt is none of your concern now. Instead of questioning me here, shouldn't you just turn your full attention to your wife Mr. Suppasit? Let's create an environment where everything is about business, let's be professional and we are both comfortable. What do you think?" Gulf said.

"We have things to settle Gulf, if you don't want to settle it with me, I'll withdraw from being a client of this company and you will suffer a huge loss" Mew said and Gulf didn't feel threatened at all, not even a bit. He can handle the company from scratch, can bring it back up from the bottom.

"Oh? We are being unprofessional Mr. Suppasit but if that's what you like, then by all means, go ahead. Shall I be expecting a termination of contract letter from you? Shall I be expecting a 5 billion baht fine from you? Thank you" Gulf smirks, he knows that Mew won't do that, he will no longer have the chance to talk to him and he knows that Mew won't do that.

"Don't test me, Gulf Kanawut" Mew warned.

"Oh try me, Mew Suppasit" Gulf grins, "the door is open for you. I'll be waiting for your decision" Gulf winks at Mew that irritates him more.

~~~~~
Helloooo!

How was it?