Chapter 13

Nara pov

The next day...

I sat down at the soft chair before adjusting it to make it more lower. I stared at the ceiling, there's nothing to do today I think. Suddenly, someone with a oversized grey hoodie came to me and smiled with his cute chubby cheeks. To be honest, I melted with his cute smile....it's Sunoo.

"Oh Nara, I see that you had nothing to do now right? Wanna come with us? If you're wondering why, well we're going to donate some foods and warm clothes to the homeless", Sunoo said. Helping the homeless? Of course I would like to go, I really love to help people.

"Sure!", I grabbed my handbag and followed him towards the exit. There's a bus in front of the building, the other staffs are coming too except Jiyeon, she's still need more time to recover.

I got inside the bus and saw the others already inside. Jungwon sat besides Heeseung, Ni-ki sat besides Jay, Sunghoon sat besides Jake and that means Sunoo have no one to sit with.

"Nara, wanna sit besides me?", thankfully, he asked first and I nodded as response and went on our seats which is in front of Jungwon and Heeseung.

"Oh Nara, you're coming too? Yay!", said the cute leader while clapping his hands. I chuckled and mumbled 'yes'.

I stared at the window and suddenly remembered about the chocolate I bought. I grabbed my handbag from the front seat back pocket. I take a pack of many flavoured hard candy. I turned my head towards Sunoo who is jamming on a song with his earphones. I patted his shoulders as he took of his earphones.

"Do you want some?", I asked as I handed him the strawberry flavoured candy.

"Sure! Should I offer the others too?", he said as I nodded and smiled.

"Guys! Nara bought some candies, have some!", he said as he gives the pack of candies to Jungwon.

Then I opened my phone and read some books online. It is one of my hobbies and my daily routine. I opened the lemon flavoured candy before putting in my mouth.

"Okay guys, this is maybe going to be a long ride, if you need anything just inform me or Mr. Jo", Mr. Choi said as everyone replied 'yes'.

Then I took a glance and Sunoo's phone, he's watching a drama. Then I peeked my head towards the others, they all laughed and talked with each other.

After a few minutes...

I finished chapter 23 of my favorite book online. Now I felt very sleepy. A little nap won't be a problem right? I slowly closed my eyes as everything went black.

_

Sunoo's pov

"Hyung, can I have the mango flavoured one?", I asked Heeseung as he gave me a pack of hard mango candy.

I mumbled 'thank you' and continued focusing on my drama. I really love the mango flavour but strawberry is the best. Then my eyes lands on Nara, she's sleeping peacefully, and it is the cutest thing ever. I chuckled and looked at my phone screen. Suddenly, I felt something hit my shoulder making me a bit flinch. It's Nara's head, she's.....sleeping on my shoulder....

"Yah, look at Nara and Sunoo", someone whispered but loud enough for me to hear. It's clearly Ni-ki's voice.

Then she moved a bit and I signaled them to shut up. If I let her rest on my shoulders, everyone will think I'm taking an advantage towards her...

Without any hesitation, I lifted her head up and grabbed my bag. I placed the bag on the window and rested her head there. Then I sigh as relief.

"I'm sorry guys she must be tired", I whisper yelled at them as they nodded and focusing what they're doing.

Heeseung's pov

She was just resting her head on Sunoo's shoulder. Why should I be jealous? But why does my heart aches when I saw that? I swear I can't risk myself for liking her. She would uncomfortable. Why do I feel like this?

I closed my eyes and decided to take a nap to avoid myself from looking at her.
_

Nara's

I yawned as I felt the bus stopped moving. I looked at a window and saw a bag. Who's bag is this? I took it and looked at Sunoo who is already sleeping.

"Okay wake up everyone we had arrived!", Mr. Choi shouted causing Sunoo to flinch in a cute way making me chuckle but managed to hide it.

"Sunoo, we arrived. Is this your bag?", I said as I handed him the grey coloured bag with a cat picture on it.

"Oh thank you, yes it's mine", he said and got up from his seats while stretching his body.

Everyone got out and so am I. I looked around and it's like a small village but bigger than my old house. All of us followed Mr. Choi to the alley which looked very scary, but thank god it's 11 a.m. in the morning.

"Here, you can give all of this to the homeless person, you guys can separate with your partner", Mr. Choi said as all of us pick up the foods and the warm clothes.

"I'm with Jay", said Jungwon.

"I'm with Sunoo", said Ni-ki.

"I'm with Sunghoon", said Jake.

It's only me and Heeseung.I have a feeling that they did that on purpose. I looked at Heeseung and signaled him to start. He came to me as we both went to the homeless guy with a brown bucket hat.

"Hi sir have you eaten? We brought some foods and warm clothes for you sir", I said in a polite way as he turned his body and slowly looked up.

"Thank you", he smiled. He has the sweetest smile ever.

Then I continues to give foods to the other people in need. I felt so happy to be able to do this....

I looked at Heeseung who was chatting with the homeless peoples as he flashes a bright smile. I couldn't help but stared at him. Why does my heart suddenly beats fast?