!Baal (Ei)/Raiden Shogun!

!SMUT!
continuation

It was dark, You couldn't see anything, Your hands were tied, A mouth gag placed on your mouth making you drool

You knelt on the floor, the cold tiles making you shiver.

The rope binding your arms behind your back began to feel more tight as you squirmed around.

"Shh.."

Your ears perked up at the sound of the voice, desperately looking around.

You felt soft hands cupping your cheek making you sigh in relief.

"Didn't you promise to be a good girl?" She spoke in a demanding tone making you nod.

"Then stay still."

You nod obediently as you feel her hands roam through your body.

She was like a musician and you were her instrument. Stroking and striking every inch of you.

Her mouth began to place soft kisses on your neck before biting roughly making you moan in pleasure.

This wasn't enough, Not enough, Not enough. You whimper softly as you lean your head towards her, You knew she just smirked.

"Togch m-me" You tried to speak through the gag.

"You don't give me orders, Darling."
But she still obeyed because you could feel her finger gently stroke your slit, before going rough making you groan and throw your head back.

You where nearing your climax but then she suddenly stopped

you whimper but she places a soft kiss on your cheek then proceeds to remove the gag.

"E-ei? Why ...?"

"I can't kiss you that way. I want to kiss you."

You blush at her words but laugh.

"oh...please continue now, ei."

She deeply kisses you and continues to finger you.

You whimper as she fastens her pace.

"Now." She orders and you release on her fingers.

You lean your head against her shoulder while she unties the
rope on your body and removes your blindfold. You both silently sit there as Ei softly pats your back and kisses your forehead.

"are you alright?"

she asks in a soft tone, worry laced in her voice.

"I think I overdid it."

She says and places you on the bed softly.

You wrap your arms around her waist making her blush but smile at you.

"Don't worry, this is what I wanted."

She breathes a sigh of relief and places a small kiss on your forehead.

"My body is really sore though ahahaha, I don't think I can stream tomorrow."

Ei nods and pats your head.

"Are you hungry?"

"You can't cook."

"I was going to call for delivery...."

She pouts making you laugh.

"Alright alright."

You let go of her waist and cuddle closer to the pillows and wrap the blanket tighter around you, Ei watches you fondly while she runs her fingers through your hair.

"(Name)?"

"Mm?"

You mumble tiredly.

"I love you."

You smile.

"I wuv you too, Ei."

-

This is the smut you all wanted.

OH AND

GOT HER YESTERDAY 🤣🤣🤣

ok bye