Chapter 23 : Vines

Special update! Happy Easter to you all! 💜💜💜

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Dionysus created wine and spread the art of viticulture.

He had a dual nature;

On one hand, he brought joy and divine ecstasy.

And on the other, he would bring brutal and blinding rage,

The dual nature of wine.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Alright, so while I choke to death, let's try picturing the angry god before me

Alright, so while I choke to death, let's try picturing the angry god before me. Dionysus in all his glory was wearing loose grey pants and a bathroom robe which displayed the greater part of his lean chest. And it would've come apart if not for the vines encircling his hips.

He wore vine-like slippers and a beanie with the Puma logo on it. I could tell it belonged to Dimitri.

"Dionysus, let her go!" Hunter got to his feet, his wrists still zip-tied. "You're killing her."

The table beneath me was breaking under the strong force. I just hope my spine remained intact. Dionysus turned to Hunter, his face still scrunched up in anger. "What?"

"He's right," Eros said from the other end of the room. A huge vine had coiled around his waist, keeping him in place. He was already swiping through his phone, showing absolute boredom.

Eros sighed. "Don't forget that she's bonded. Which means Liam will come after your ass if you hurt her. Those who initiate a bond are tasked with the responsibility to protect. You above anyone else should know that." He looked pointedly at Hunter.

Dionysus gritted his teeth. "Don't tell me that damn bullshit. I clearly warned her--"

"She didn't let me out," Hunter spoke up. "I saw a loophole in the barrier and used it. I made her help me. If anything, it's my fault. And I wasn't completely in danger--"