Worst Mood Swings Ever

(Requested by Vminkookonlyfans 💜)

It was already a shock to know that Jungkook is pregnant, Jimin's child to be exact. But since they all live in the same dorm, they have to deal with his mood swings. It was good at first... But, it's probably the worst mood swings they had seen.

"Jin hyung!" Jungkook yelled, startling the older who rushingly walked inside the room. Jin sighs as he sees Jungkook crying as he ate his banana and chocolates.
"What happened?" Jin asks as he walked closer to the younger. Jungkook looked at him with glossy eyes, showing that he had finished all bananas.
"Please buy me more" Jungkook says, giving puppy eyes. Jin is too shocked to answer, which got Jungkook pissed.
"Are you gonna buy me some or not?" Jungkook says, growling. Jin gulped, nodding agressively.
"Good" Jungkook says before going back to watching his sad movie and went back to crying as he ate right and left, as he held the chocolate and banana with both hands. Jin sighs, shaking his head.

Yoongi is startled as he studio door opened. He looks up and sees the waddling maknae as he held on his bump.
"Hyung.. Can you like... Lift up my bump? I saw something like this on tiktok, I want to try it and maybe my backache will go away for a few minutes" Jungkook says, suddenly Hoseok and Namjoon walked in, surprised to see Jungkook.
"Oh, more people... Please lift my bump for 15 minutes, one by one" Jungkook says with a glare. Since they didn't want to anger the maknae, they did it. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief as Yoongi is the first one to lift his bump up. The older was shocked at how heavy it is, but didn't complain, not wanting to deal with the maknae's mood swings.

"Ah, finally" He says as he leaned his head back on the older's shoulder. After that, Hoseok and Namjoon didn't even complain. Jungkook's mood swings are the worst, like literally.

"Taehyung hyung!" Jungkook yelled, huffing as he sees the poop on the floor.
"Can you control your dog!" Jungkook says as Taehyung walked in. Taehyung scratched his nape, chuckling as he nodded. He starts to clean up Yeontan's poop, apologizing.
"Where's Jimin hyung?" He asks and Taehyung points at the living room. Jungkook nodded and waddled to the living room, slapping the back of Jimin's head. The older winces, rubbing the back of his head and was about to scream at whoever it was. But he stopped himself as he sees the maknae.
"Why are you relaxing while I'm here having backaches and swollen feet? Massage my feet, don't relax there... You're the reason why I'm like this" Jungkook says, glaring. Jimin chuckles nervously, nodding as he let Jungkook sit down, and started massaging his feet.

"Jimin ah, can you please control yourself next time? We don't wanna deal with his mood swings again" Jin says as they stared at the asleep Jungkook, who was exhausted after going on labor. Jimin, who had experienced the most with Jungkook's mood swings, nodded.

"Yes, hyung"