69

|Enzo's POV|

We were having breakfast. Lea was feeding Nick who was constantly playing with his new toy car that Alessio gave him. We looked like a family.

"What are we eating?" Bianca asked , taking a seat next to me making me frown. Nick also frowned at her, "Are you blind?"

Bianca frowned at Nick, "I don't like you."

"I'm supposed to care or something?" Nick shot back making Bianca's eyes widen slightly but she said nothing.

"Where are you letting him speak to me like that?" Bianca turned to face me, "Who is teaching him those manners?"

"Uncle Essio." Nick replied, rolling his eyes at Bianca who scowled at him. Lea was completely ignoring them, she was feeding Nick and was minding her own business. 

"Ugh I don't like him!" Bianca said, whining, "Can't you just throw that bastard in an adoption centre or something?"

What did she say?

"What did you just say?" Lea asked, her eyes held fury, "I'm gonna throw your ass in a fucking zoo if you continue to speak to my son like that, you bitch."

"Yeah she's gonna throw your ass in a fucking zoo if you continue to speak to me like that, you bitch!" Nick repeated, grinning ear to ear. Lea let out of string of curses under her breath, all while glaring at Bianca who visibly gulped, scared.

"Don't say that again." Lea said to Nick who nodded and zipped his mouth shut.

"You know what?" I stood up, grabbed Bianca's arm and made her stand up too, "I'm done. Get out of my house right now."

"It's about time." Nick mumbled.

Bianca gasped at my words, tears forming in her eyes as she began to sob loudly, "W-What? Y-You c-can't d-do this! We are going to get married! I'm g-going t-to become t-the d-donna, I—"

Bianca was cut off by Alessio, "What in the name of god is going on here? Who the hell is cry—" his eyes fell on Bianca who was crying, "Oh it's her. Never mind."

"Enzo you can't do this! Please. Don't do this. I love you! I always have. You said you'll marry me. I've waited for you for four years…how could you do this to me?"

|Alessio's POV|

Truth be told, I was feeling kinda bad for Bianca at that moment. She stayed by Enzo's side for four years and did everything he told her to.

I did feel bad for her but that didn't mean I cared for her. I still would be dancing at her funeral. I cared only about my mother, Lea, Nick, Enzo,  Sean and Enzo's family.

Bianca continued crying while Enzo stayed quiet, knowing that he did indeed wronged her deeply. He sighed and ran a hand through his hairs in frustration, "Look, Bianca, I can't marry you."

"Wh-Why not? Bec-because she's back?" Bianca asked through her sobs. Enzo glanced at Lea who was already looking at him. It was no secret that these two had even the tiniest bit of feeling for each other.

"Yes" Enzo pursued his lips into a thin line, "I just don't think I will be able to...live with you forever if you get what I mean."

"N-no I don't get anything" Bianca continued sobbing.

"He means that he does not want to marry you. He does not love you. He does not want to live with you and he does not want to be stuck in a relationship with you." I explained, just a little bit harshly which resulted into a glare from Enzo.

If looks could kill, I would have been six feet under. Well, good thing, looks couldn't kill.

"I'm sorry" Enzo's tone was genuinely apologetic, "Please, leave." He was actually being nice to her?

Bianca sniffled, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. She shot him a fake forced smile, "I'll leave."

"Finally!" I said, "I mean...finally you've stop crying. I hate it when people cry." I grinned making her roll her eyes, "You can drop the act." She then looked at Lea, "I'm sorry for the way I behaved with you. I regret it."

"No you don't" I mumbled which thankfully was inaudible to the others. Lea only nodded at what she said before going back to feed Nick.

"I'll leave. Good Bye." She said and walked upstairs to her room, probably to pack her stuff. She was finally out of our hairs.

Nick clasped his hands together, "Finfuckingally"

"What did you say?" Enzo asked, his brows furrowed at his son.

"Who taught you that?" Lea asked him with the same expression as Enzo.

That would be me.

"Uncle E—"

"It was definitely Antonio." I cut him off, "anyway, I gotta go. Bye!" I then rushed out of the house knowing that Nick would snitch.

➷➷➷➷➷