Chapter 9

Hunter's POV

I'm fucking obsessed with her!

She already wrap me up in her little finger. I hug her protectively like a cocoon not letting her go while inhaling her addictive drug scent, Vanilla-cherry blossom scent. My finger slides through her hair and caress it gently as possible.

I'm too harsh with her just now. I can't control it. Heck that not even half of me, if i'm fully in control, her body would be breaking in second. It takes a damn lot of courage to hold myself from marking her. I'm getting anxious and demanding day by day! Her lips was so soft i feel like i want to eat her up.

God. She's making be crazy and pissed off.

I kiss her hair while cupping her cheek cautiously not wanting her to wake up while starring at her cute mole on it. We've been tracking her and her wolf since the heat happen and it's in her, permanently. I hope so. I've been sensing her scent waves differently since i asked her to stay behind. The physical test was a shit excuse for me to be alone with her but fate brought us to this.

She's in heat.

I can't even damn imagine if i didn't ask her to stay. She will attract all the unmated wolf with her sweet seductive scent. A growl escape from my lips. It's an unpleasant sight ever to think.

Mine.

I can't imagine if someone touches her other than me. I snuggle my face and lean against her perky big boobs while hugging her tightly.

She's mine. Mine. My mate.

I wish the time stops and it's only just us. Suddenly, my body been push to the back. Rose panic face plastered with desperation and worried as she divert her face to the left and right to check her surrounding.

"What d-did you do to me?!"

She backing herself from me and it's feel cold without her touch. I don't like it. I hate it.

"Why every time I'm near you, i can smell that scent? What happen to me? I've been talking in my head like a crazy person. You drug me?!" She cover her face while sobbing.

"Kitten come here" i demand.

"What did you do Hunter?! Why my body acting up that way" she push her beautiful hair to the back frustratedly. I scoot a little to her.

"Don't you ever come near me!"

"I can come to you whenever I want like i did come today...for you!" I hissed.

"No one asked you to do that!" She screams at me.

"Well i did!"

Her almost tight gym shirt that I hate the most and gym shorts distracts me. I've been planning to talk about that school gym attire of hers later.

"Come here Rose" i warned.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Suddenly, she screams as she cover both of her ears tightly.

It's her wolf.

She's communicating with her.

My wolf said through our mind-link. He's pacing around madly, restless and eager to come out. I push him away.

"Stop messing with my head! There's no such thing as soulmate! In heat!? There's no such thing as werewolf!" She scream while sobbing hard.

So, it's true. She didn't know that she's a werewolf. Is it possible? Where did she came from?

"Rose, listen to her" i said soft. She shake her head violently.

I scoot to my mate slowly as she backing away, afraid of me. She can't act this way towards me. I'm the only one who can protect her, she can't run away from me. I already found her and the waiting game is over.

She's on the floor shaking her head aggressively while murmuring all those words,

'I'm going crazy'

'Make it stop! I'm not a werewolf'

'Nonsense kind of made up story'

I take her hand and kiss it passionately. I cup her hand with both of my hand and bring it to my face. She froze.

"It's not a made up story Rose. You're not crazy. It's the truth. Please listen to me. You're a werewolf. The scents that you smell is a scent of your...soulmate"

For the first time ever, i'm Hunter Coleman, soon to be Alpha of the one and only fierce and strong pack in this state, never ever shows any weakness to anyone, even in front of my parents, has shown this vulnerable state in-front of this beautiful mate of mine. I know deep deep down i'm fucking scared if she wouldn't accept me.

"...I would rather die than being your girlfriend even if you are the last man standing on earth!"

I remembered when she said those painful words that came out from her pretty mouth. That shit is fucking painful.

She will.

Even if she's not, i'll force her with me.

Lock her. Chain her up.

She's going to be the mother of my child.

She's the one for me.

She's mine.

"Hunter...tell me, what's happening to me..I think i'm going crazy" she squeeze my hand while sobbing like a kid. 

I blink at her and my eyes soften. I pull her to me gently. I want to gain her trust. She seems to open up a little and i don't want to ruin it. I hug her petite body against me and her perky chest collides with mine. She wince but i'm not letting it go. I want her to accustomed my touch, in few seconds her body calm as she hugs me back.

Good kitten.

As i hug her tightly accompany by the sound of her cute hiccup, i push her hair behind her ears and whisper.

"I'll explain everything Rose but let us be in this state for awhile, okay kitten?" I kiss her ear softly.

"O-okay" she breath.