XIII

(I noticed that haven't properly introduced Ms

(I noticed that haven't properly introduced Ms. janin 👀, so be on the look out for her in future readings because she is also a key character in this story 😊)

Narrative

"Thanks again, Janin." Toji thanked his assistant for coming with a smaller stack of similar papers and placing them on his desk. Janin sighed softly to herself before side eyeing Gojo, who just stood there moving his eyebrows up and down at her. Without anything else to say, she left the three men alone again.

Toji sighed to himself before placing the new stack of paper near the edge of desk. This is the second time Gojo had messed up a something that was important. It was almost like Toji was just better off doing the assignment himself. Toji really hoped about coming home early today, but of course his hopes were ruined by the infamous nuisances that continue to come and bother him.

Gojo and Naoya on the other hand, were discussing what they were going to ask what was for lunch.

"You ask him."

"Fuck no, you do it!"

"He's your cousin."

"Okay, but you were the one who messed up a good amount of paperwork . You basically wasted a good hour and now he most likely has to take it home and work double the amount of time he lost Gojo!" Naoya threw his hands up in defense.

Gojo sighed to himself before looking at Toji who looked like he wanted to kill him. "Ugh fine, but you owe me dinner and 20 dollars!" The white haired male whispered.

Toji shook his head as he watched Gojo stroll over to his desk with bright beaming smile on his face. "Hey Toji."

"No"

"Bitch you didn't even hear what I had to say!" Gojo whined.

"I know and I don't care. You wasted a good hour of paper work." Toji grumbled causing Gojo to scoff. "Oh please, you're acting like you was going to do that shit any fucking ways."

The older male sighed and groaned once more, standing up from his seat and packing up his stuff to get ready to leave. "Where are you going?" Gojo asked. "I'm going Home."

Toji grabbed his coat and put it on, soon feeling a two bodies come behind him. "Well on the way home, can we stop to get something to eat? I'm still hungry." Gojo sighed. Toji scoffed looking behind him. "The fuck you mean on the way home? I'm driving home by myself. How did y'all get here?"

"With Naoya."

"With Gojo... in an Uber" Toji sighed even more leaving the room as Naoya and Gojo followed behind him. "I'm not a babysitter. if y'all want something to eat, feel free to go eat the snacks in the lunchroom."

The men's conversation echoed as they travelled through the lobby where most of the workers were seen receiving and giving files. "But Toji, you promised!" Gojo whined. Toji ignored the man's pleas while walking towards the elevator and staring at his watch. "I gotta go!" Toji stepped inside the steel like elevator, pressing the "B" floor.