2💞

"Uske Farz ki adaigi usse ese farz ke kareeb le aye jo usne socha bhi na tha"

Man ye sahib ji, Jaane hai sab ji
Phir bhi banaye bahane 🎶

It was the next day when the three boys again set off for their venture in the village. They made a lot of friends there. It was another one of the nights when they were walking back towards the quarters when it started to drizzle again for the fourth time that day.

A small patter of feet was heard and Safwan's hand gradually went towards the inside of his jacket where the G-3 was tucked in. Signalling the boys behind him he went towards the source of sound. Clearing the bushes he came across nothing.

Ammar and Ali searched for the voice towards the left and right respectively. It was very unusual for someone to be up at this time of night especially in Chashma bagh. People living here always sleep a little after eight O clock.

As Safwan was about to turn away a small body collided with him with a screech and then thud.

She fell on the muddy land. All three of them turned towards the disastrous entry and there they saw a girl on her back wearing a white coloured skirt and blouse. Blonde, wavy hair covering half of her face.

"Allah Allah" mumbling the Creator's name again and again she tried to sit up but the wet soil didn't help in the matter. A hand was offered in front of her at which she looked up for the first time and her eyes stopped at the three men standing in front of her.

That is when she realized what she was doing.

At this time of night. That too in the middle of a forest. She was alone with three men. Fear clawed in her body and she jerked back. Ali retreated his hand back and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"We are harmless" And Ammar being Ammar spoke the first thing that came to his mind.

Her eyes darted between them and she stood up huffing all the while without anyone's help.

All three of them looked harmless but then she remembered how her Amma told her not to believe someone by their faces. The one who offered her his hand was looking at her with concern just like the other one who spoke right now but the one standing just in front of her was scary.

Very scary. He was looking at her with anger, annoyance and a little bit of another emotion which she wasn't able to pinpoint.

She was fiddling with her fingers as her gaze met the scary one for the second time and he looked even scarier up close.

He patiently tapped his foot on the ground waiting for this nymph to speak up. Yes, nymph.

She looked like a caterpillar. A small, cute caterpillar.

Wait, what? Cute?

Having enough of her drama he spoke up using his stern voice.

"Can you speak up dammit?" Ammar and Ali turned towards their boss with narrowed eyes. It was obvious they didn't like the way their boss talked to this sweet girl.