Y/N's Bio (Final Update)

Name: Y/N L/N

Appearance: what you look like or what you want him to look like

Breathing Style: Rage Breathing

Height: 5'11 (180.34)

Weight: 150 pounds (68 kg)

Family: mother (deceased), father (deceased), twin brothers (deceased), little sister (deceased).

Personality: The once rageful slayer who thought of nothing more than slaying demons has changed throughout his journey.

He no longer wants to mindlessly kill demons but to free them from their cursed existence and allow their soul to pass on from the torment that Muzan has put them through.

Thanks to people like Tengen, he has become a lot more "flamboyant" and thanks to Mitsuri less angry and a bitter person.

He's still looking forward towards his goal of killing Akaza and Muzan and kills his will strong to defeat these two foes.

Powers and Abilities: He has the normal enhanced strength, speed, durability, etc.

Enhanced Eyesight: From birth, he always possessed eyesight that exceeds most even demons. When used to its full potential, he can see the thoughts and emotions of others.

Along with this, he can see auras around people that help him tell people apart and understand who they are with a simple stare.

Breathing Styles: Flame, and Rage

He learned Flame Breathing after the death of Rengoku with the sole purpose of using it to kill Akaza but has shown to be useful in the battles he had afterward.

First Form: Unknowing Fire.

Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun

Third Form: Blazing Universe

Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulation

Fifth Form: Flame Tiger

Ninth Form: Rengoku

Tenth Form: ???: A form creates by Y/N to help making the death of Akaza easier and more painful.

Rage Breathing is a Breathe Style Y/N specifically created when he first couldn't master Flame Breathing. And is the Breathing Style he is most comfortable with.

First Form, Mad Judgement: The user turns their rage into energy and extends the range of their sword.

Second Form, Raging Madness: The swordsman performs a continuous attack which takes a form of a cyclone of energy that increases in strength and power with each rotation.

Third Form, Asura's Wrath: the user rapidly slashes the enemy and builds up kinetic energy, and allows them to unleash a powerful blow.

Fourth Form, Impure Lance: It's a concentrated strike where most of the rage energy is sent to the point of the blade, piercing through anything. Mostly used for piercing demon's organs.

Fifth Form, Heaven's Wrath: the user charges their blade with rage, and once charged, they have to unleash it before the sword blows up with the energy.

(Why have people suggested different names for the Fifth Form of Rage Breathing?)

Sixth Form, Diabolic Dance: the user creates a field that if anything enters, they are instantly slashed.

Seventh Form, Dragonic Rampage: The user creates a dragon that destroys anything that it touches.

Eighth Form, Feral Flash Dance: the swordsman uses their rage to use their muscles to their fullest extent and beyond and allows them to move at extreme speeds and deliver extreme blows as well.

Ninth Form, Total Vengeance: The blade of the user shakes violently with rage and with force itself to cut through the target

Tenth Form, Rage Incarnate: The user surrounds themselves in Rage Energy that can destroy most everything and can keep it up for about 5 minutes, but is limited to just using Rage Breathing, or else they will become extremely fatigued.

Eleventh Form, ???: ???

Standard Nichirin Sword: His takes on a red color. Granted, his sword is not like any of the other red Demon Slayer swords. His works differently and is nothing like them. (For now at least)

It represents his emotions with the main being rage. It's a dull red when he's calm but turns a bright red when he's burning with rage.

Nichirin Shotgun: A give from Haganezuka that allows him to swing around and kills demons without the use of a blade.

Demon Slayer Mark: While not fully manifested, a marking fades in and out on his back that will be fully unlocked at some point.