Chapter 17

Flashback:

- What is it Tou-Chan???

- Are you okay, Y/n-Chan??

- Heh!! You know very well about my feelings for Ken. And you guys were making-out right before me. How do you expect me to be okay. Arrrgghhh!! Fine!! You keep him if he is really happy with you. I don't care anymore. Just keep him happy, please.

- Umm.... Ayashiki-Chan, there is a problem. Everything's messed up.

- What!!! What do you mean Touka?? I swear if something happens to Ken, I'm gonna kill you. You know that very well.

- I know, you're pissed off. But there was soo much I could do. I didn't even got time to react. Before anything I got knocked out. And they took...

- Tf are you saying??!! Are you saying that.. that.. so-someone t-took m-my Ken??? Who dare to do this??

- It's Aogiri members.

- I'm gonna kill them all. I'm coming there in a min.

Flashback ends

I was jumping from one building to another. I can't take a safe rout right now. I have to reach Anteiku as soon as possible.

I wonder what could possibly the Aogiri members want from him. It must be RIze's gene.

AT ANTEIKU:

I kicked the front door open. I wasn't ready to see what I did after I opened the door. The beautiful coffee shop, which was more beautiful by the presence of Kaneki was covered in Kaneki's blood. I can smell his blood. I started to get flashback about my fathers dead, my mothers dead. How their blood covered my whole living room.

I felt a sharp pain in my head. I clutched my hair and sat down on the spot.

"Make it stop make it stop.... daaad... stooop... Rize.... please stoop. Don't kill them... Ahhhhhh", I was screaming because of the intense pain in my head. Everyone from upstairs came down. Yoshimura-San at once understood what was happening to me. At the same time Tsukiyama entered the Caffee. He started to panic after seeing my condition.

"Please, Tsukiyama-San, take her to your place", Yoshimura-San spoke softly while rubbing my back.

"Noooooo, I'm fine", I said after taking some deep breaths and calming myself.

"Are you sure, Y/n?? You look paler then usual", Shuu said with a worry in his face.

"My Kaneki is under Aogiri's custody and you hope me to rest here doing nothing while my Kaneki is the one suffering because of my one mistake??", I screamed soo loud that my full face became red due to my excess anger.

I felt tears slowly dropping my eyes.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have given Rize to play with his feelings. If I were enough brave to stop Rize meeting Kaneki. If I was the one who gave organ to Kaneki, not Rize then they would've taken me and spared him. It's all my fault. I need to make it right. I was the one wrong.", I was yelling those thoughts.

"Yoshimura-San, I am going to Aogiri base. If I have to kill Eto-San, Tatara-San, I would not hesitate to kill anyone. I'm going to stop him no matter what", I said desperate to save the only one I love.

I was approaching the door when Tsukiyama stopped me preventing me to go there by myself.

"Please, love. We all want to save Kaneki. But they are much stronger together. Not to mention, if you go there alone, I'm afraid you can't come back in one piece. I don't want that my love", he said more like scolded me.