Chapter 57: Skater Boy.

(dis chapter is longer than the hours of your online class-)

You looked around the market, today was the weekends and you decided to go buy some ingredients and food. You were headed to your usual fish stall. "Gramps~" You cheerfully spoke out as you walked up to his stall. The fish vendor gave you a bright smile, "Oh! Y/n! You're here! Welcome!" he greets you, you gave him a smile in response and looked around the fishes that were laid out. 

You raised an eyebrow, "You don't have any tuna today Gramps??" You ask, "Oh! I have a lot today don't worry, I just opened." he reassured you. You nodded, "Well... I want to buy the belly part." you spoke out, he nodded. "Alright then, let me go call my grandson, he's helping me today." he told you, you raised an eyebrow, 'Grandson? I don't think I have met him yet...' You thought. "Bob! Come here, I want you to take care of the tuna!" The fish vendor shouted, "Bob...?" you mumbled. 

Soon, a familiar figure walks out of the storage room, revealing the one and only softie you knew and were familiar with, Bob. Your face quickly lit up as you gave him a cheerful smile, "Bob?!" you spoke out in disbelief, "Eh..?? Y/n??" Bob replied, confused. "Oh?? It seems that you know my grandson huh?" The vish vendor comments, "Of course gramps! He's my friend and classmate." you told him. Bob let out a small proud smile at 'Friend'.

The fish vendor let out a satisfied smile, "Well that's good, I'm glad Bob is making friends in school... anyways Bob, you'll take care of the tuna, this young lass here wants the belly part." he informs Bob, Bob nodded in response and soon got to work. "Woah! You're actually good at this, but how come you aren't good at cooking??" You teased. 

"I'm only good at h-handling the knife b-but when it comes to cooking... I really have no luck..." he replied. You let out a giggle, "That's fine, you're in good hands. Mu and I will take care of you." you reassured him. "Mu??" he asks, confused. "Oh! I meant Muichirou, Mu is my nickname for him." you told him. He then nodded in response, he quickly finished and gave you what you wanted. "Thanks." you told him as you gave him your payment. "I'll see you in school Bob!" you told him as you waved him goodbye, he also waved you goodbye. 

As you walked around the market, buying some random things here and there like cookies since you were hungry. Your eyes caught a familiar small figure. You squint your eyes and soon came to a conclusion that it was... "Mu!!" you spoke out as you ran up to him, he turns around, greeting you with his usual bored facial expression. "Hey! What are you dping here??" you ask, "Well... I was tasked with the grocery shopping." he simply replied. 

"Oh~~ Can I join you Mu??" you ask, "Mu..." he mumbled, 'Someone used to call me that name...' He thought, but he couldn't remember who. "Mu??" you called out his name, "Oh, sure." he replied as he snaps out of his thoughts. You let out a small 'yay' and soon walked around the market with him. You looked around the different stalls, but none of them had what you need. You soon got the cookies you bought out of your eco bag. 

"Mu, do you want some? I bought this cookies." you ask, he stares at it before taking a piece. He soon took a bite of, "Is it good??" You ask as you took a bite. "....Yours taste better." he commented. You froze as you stopped walking, "Eh...?? Did you just...??" you spoke out in disbelief, you soon noticed that he didn't stop walking. "YA!! Mu!! Wait!! Why are you walking faster?! Come back here!!" you shouted as you quickly tried to catch up to him.

As you were focused on catching up to him, you didn't notice the small smile on his lips. 

-Time Skip-

You hummed as you peacefully watered the plants, "My lillies look beautiful!" you spoke out as you complimented your flowers. "Y/n." a familiar voice spoke out, you turned around to see water slave number 2, Obanai. "Oh hey Obanai!" you greeted him, "Let me help you." he suggested, you nodded as you handed him a watering can. You soon notice a familiar, adorable snake around his shoulders. "Kaburamaru!" You cheerfully spoke out.