Chapter-47

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Izzah's pov.

Yesterday was the worst day, first Reyan's accident and then the sudden attack on me

Yesterday was the worst day, first Reyan's accident and then the sudden attack on me. It was really shocking for me, the way they came and attacked me. I thought this was the last day of my life but ahad came on time and saved me, I tried to fight but it was really difficult for me to fight with those scary bulky masked men.

Ahad yelled at me for being irresponsible but what can I do, mark was really worried for his friend. The shocking news which I got to know is ahad is still getting threat calls, he told me this when I got into that dreadful accident.
I even got nightmare yesterday night but ahad was with me and he consoled me.

Now I was sitting on bed, ahad was making breakfast for me. He packed my luggage and all as we are again shifting to Hussain Mansion. I was happy that I was again going to meet my family after so many days, but the situation was really bad. Reyan was still unconscious as ahad called sharik in morning, Everyone was worried about him, and secondly ahad told everyone that someone attacked me.

Everyone was really worried, I don't know what is happening. Yesterday turned out to be worst and I am having a feeling that something more then worst is going to happen, I am scared about that but I need to be strong for everyone. I was lost in my dreamland when I sensed someone caressing my cheeks lovingly, ahad.

"Did you sleep well, I mean did you get that nightmare again - he asked hesitantly, he is the cutest and most adorable human on this earth. I must say the look on his face was so cute.

"I slept well and I didn't get that nightmare again and I am fine because I know you are with me - I said lovingly staring at him, I myself don't know how those words slipped out from mouth.

"I am always with you - he said again making my heart skip a beat. We both were staring at each other when we heard a weird sound which was coming from my stomach.

Izzah you should write a book, I earlier also told you, "100 ways to embarrass yourself" - my consy popped in.

He laughed, pulled me closer to him saying - "dang izzah!!! You are the cutest". I felt embarrassed because of that, I hide my face in his chest and he chuckled.

"I am sorry for yesterday - he said and I looked at him, to see him staring at me. I shook my head.

"Please don't be sorry, I am angry on you but not because of you got angry on me. I am angry on you because you hided from me that you are still getting threat calls, these are not from some business rivals - I said huffing my cheeks, he looked guilty.

"I am sorry izzah, I don't want you to take any kind of stress. Everyone was already in tension because of Reyan's accident, I don't...... - he started and I cut him off just by a glare.