trips 2

miwa's pov

After a few hours we arrive at the house that the sohma owns. More like the land but nvm--

The whole ride was filled with us playing games and them asking question to me. A sudden get to know session. But hey, nothing personal ofc.

We choose our bedroom and start to unpack right after. The house is big but me being me of course are unfazed by that. That's not the case for tohru tho. She looks so excited that her eyes literally sparks like a child. Cute.

I was laying on the bed scrolling through my phone when someone knocks on my door.

"Come in" i said not even looking at the person.

"Miwa, do you want to eat?" kyo asked. Uh it's just him.

"That would be great, are we buying something or should i help tohru cooks lunch?" I asked.

"The latter i guess, tohru is excited to cook for all of us" he said before walking away.

I quickly put my phone down and go to the kitchen to help tohru.

after lunch

"Miwa-chan!! Do you want to join us? We're going to the beach!!" Tohru said excitedly.

Well actually im not really a fan of beach...plus i don't really like to show my skin. I mean not like im obliged to but it's hot y'know.

"Well im not giving you a choice actually. You're coming" yuki said grabbing my hand and lead me to my room.

"Now go get change" he said in a low tone, demanding.

That's so hot wtf---

Anyway this looks cute ...

I mostly cover myself with the cardigan ofc

I walk with a shirt on first.

"Let's go"

at the beach

The beach is just like a few minutes from the house. I sit on the mat, observing everyone. Then suddenly i look at yuki, who's now half naked. Even though he looks smaller than kyo and haru he still got that abs😀

I turn away when my eyes meet him as my face started to heat. Great, i am now as red as tomato.

"Miwa-chan? Are you not going to take off the shirt?" tohru asked.

Well maybe?

"I don't know....btw your swimsuit looks nice tohru,it suits you. So cute" i compliment her. It's true, she's so freaking cute hello???

"Eh?? Thank you miwa-chan..." she reply, shyly.

I giggled when i start to feel hot. I guess i really need to take off the shirt. I take off the shirt and quickly wear my cardigan but ofc, it's still revealing.

"Miwa...umm don't you want to join us, swimming?" yuki asked, not looking at me. His cheeks have a tint of pink on it. He looks nervous. HaHaHa . I am too.

"You can go first yuki, I'll join after i put on some sunscreen"

He just nodded and go. From afar i can hear their bickering and then suddenly kyo run to the beach. I guess they're having a competition smh.

After a while i took off the cardigan and walk to the beach. Everyone is laughing and all so i just stood there, observing everyone. I crept a small smile as i shook my head. They are so childish istg.

"Eh, miwa-neesan?? What are you doing there? Come in" kisa said making everyone turn their head to me.

Silence. Complete silence. I feel their eyes on me as i began to feel awkward.

"Umm hi?" I muttered.

"Wow"

yuki's pov

I was having a "war" with kyo when kisa said

"Eh, miwa-neesan?? What are you doing there? Come in"

I turn my head to see her and there she stood, looking like an absolute goddess. Just now, i saw her but with the cardigan on so i can still control my face. Not like the cardigan really cover anything but still. And now she's here with only her swimsuit. Her long white hair getting blew by the wind. Her pale skin shining with the hint of sunscreen. Her blue eyes.... That eyes are mesmerizing. The scene of her at the beach are so beautiful. We all didn't say a thing as we continue to stare at her.

"Umm hi?" she muttered.

"Wow" is all i could say. But then i realized what i just said making my face as red as it could. Everyone looks at me and then her as they smirk.

Im sorry did they plan this or smth? How tf did they all smirk in sync, except for kisa and tohru ofc. They're now swimming toward miwa who's still standing at the side.

"You looks good miwa-san" haru said and i swear i saw her blush.

"Right... you're beautiful.. right yuki?" Kyo said, grinning.

"Um y-yeah..you looks b-beautiful miwa" i said. Why tf am i stuttering!!!

"Thank you..." she said softly. She's so cute but at the same she's so beautiful.

did i...am i...

Am i in love?