7

It feels so good, driving me insane, my body asking for more and wanting more of him. I push myself harder towards his body, caressing his hair, pulling on it, hearing  a low growl from him. Ah yes! 
He slams me against the wall and lifts me up as i now have my legs wrapped around him.

Desperate for more and at the same time, desperate for air, he notices this and attacks my neck, allowing me to breath and immediately want him on my lips again. "Zion" I moan his name as he claims my lips once again. 

The fire his lips are causing on my skin is enough to drive my wolf insane. My claws extending just slightly to graze his back. My breath caught in my throat as he sucked on where a previous mark laid.  

I hadn't been touched by any male over 3 years, I deserve this! I kept chanting in my head that I needed the release my body and wolf so much craved from a male. And who better than Zion? 

"You smell devine, fuck you're driving me crazy Kallisto!" He groans between kisses and I beg for more of him, beg for more of whatever he wants to give to me. "I need to know, do you really want this?" He says while looking deep into my eyes, searching for something he will never find, doubt. I want this with my entire being. "If we do this, there's no coming back, this will be for us, there will be no leaving me, Kallisto"

"Just fucking do it, already, you are driving me crazy!" I obviously was not aware of what he had actually meant, but right now my mind did not want to think, my wolf was happy, so I was happy. "Do whatever you want with me, daddy" 

That earns a growl from him and before I can process it, I am being thrown on his bed, clothes long forgotten, the tip of his member just at my entrance as he keep kissing me, making me wetter with each touch, each movement. He is kissing from my lips to my jaw and under, making my back arch from the bed. Such a tease. He unexpectedly licks my sex and blows on it, making me gasp at the new feeling. I look down at him and he has that malicious grin on his face, to make matters worse, he winks at me and I'm a goner. I throw my head back as he gives small licks around my clit to tease me. He wants to hear me beg. I growl at him and he chuckles, keeping up with his tease moments, until I feel a finger inside me, going in and out slowly, "We need to stretch you a little, baby, or I don't think I will fit" 

"Cocky much?" I say and he laughs nodding mischievously. I shake my head at him and pull him up by his hair to my lips. I brush my lips against his lightly, he holds in a breath and groans when i pull his hair back, allowing me to have a good look of his neck. I know he wants to fight it, I know that he is a high rank wolf, but not sure what rank. I was about to ask when he growls and pins my hands to the bed, our eyes lock and his wolf is very present, oh how great! "Hi baby"

He smells me and I hold him tight and feel him slowly entering my sex, I gasp at the feeling, my walls trying to fit all of him in "Tell me if it's too much, we will stop" He whispers in my ear as tears fall from my eyes. It has been so long. 

"You're fine, just, big" I say and he chuckles, making me moan at the vibration. "Please, move" I beg and he does as said, slowly in and out. I am enjoying every bit of this. Eventually he picks up the pace and I am moaning mess, clawing and biting at him. 

He flips me over so now I am on all four and I feel him again at my entrance, he presses a hand on the middle of my back, making me arch out for him, giving him perfect access to just.. "Oh fuck yes" My eyes roll to the back of my head, as he goes agonizingly slow. I push my ass toward his body and earn a slap, making me whimper in pleasure. 

"Oh you freaky little thing, you like that huh" I nod with my head in a pillow and he keeps his slow pace, torturing me. "I wonder..." He says and pulls my hair making me gasp and moan for him, my long jet black curls wrapped on his wrist and hand. He will be the death of me. He starts going faster and all that can be heard is our bodies slapping on each other, my moans filling the walls and his groans driving me crazy. "You like being a little whore, don't you?" I moan as he calls me names, driving me closer to the edge. He can feel that too. "Do you want to cum for me my little slut?" he pulls me up to my knees while still drilling me hard. I will not stand this for long. Why haven't I fucked this guy sooner oh my Goddess. "You will not cum until I tell you to, have I made myself clear?" I widen my eyes, he is not serious, he can't be. He pinches my nipples making me moan louder this time. Fucking shit. "I asked you a question!"

"Yes, you have made yourself clear!" I manage to say between moans, he lets me fall to the bed again, but he is far from done. The sweat dripping from my dark skin, his hands on my thighs as he spreads my legs and positions himself once more at my aching core. I slap his face and quickly take advantage of his surprise to switch the positions, putting me now on top. "Now is my turn, have I made myself clear?" 

He laughs trying to switch us again, but I pin him down, he could have easily switched us, but I believe he too was enjoying this. "Alright, I'll let you have your fun". He says, moving his hand to my waist to help me position myself around him, but before we can do that, I raise an eyebrow and turn around, giving him the perfect view for my ass. "Oh fuck, baby" He groans and I giggle. He does not know what is about to hit him.