40

4 months later. | Spring Break

"Kailani get yo crybaby ass out my faceeee

"Kailani get yo crybaby ass out my faceeee." Kentrell laughed, mushing her head as he drove.

"No cause they wrong as hell bruh. They know I love their nacho fries and they take em off every other fucking month." She kicked her feet, and he shook his head at her.

"And we sure you ain't pregnant?" He smirked, and she rolled her eyes.

"No, I am not pregnant. You see this stomach. Flat!" She stuck her tongue out.

"No it ain't but go off sis." Kd said from the backseat.

"Say some else and Ima knock yo ass out." Lay flicked his forehead, and Joe shook his head.

"Man yall talk too much like be quiet." Ben frowned at them, before they started going off on each other.

"Shut up and get out my truck man." Kentrell pulled in Kailani's driveway, and they all got out.

"Joe the broke hoe say something else and Ima knock your face in that ugly ass garden." Kd bucked at him, and Joe frowned.

"Bitch do me something." Joe tilted his head to the side.

"My garden ain't ugly you disrespectful ass boy." Kailani's neighbor, Ms.Cook, pointed her water hose at Kd, making him quickly jump out the way.

"My bad miss girl!" Kd yelled at her, before running in Kailani's house.

"I'm sorry Ms.Cook." Kailani gave her a small smile.

"Girl it's not your fault, I ain't liked that boy since he moved here two years ago, something off with him." Ms.Cook chuckled, shaking her head.

"Well I don't too much like your ass either." Kd said out the window.

"Ok little boy, I'll tell your mother on you." She pointed at him, and he raised his hands, leaving the window and Kailani shook her head as she walked in her house,

"Leave people the fuck alone Kd." Kentrell popped his neck and he winced.

"Demon boy, you might be evil, but bitch, be cool. I ain't scared of you hoe." Kd bucked at him, and Kentrell waved him off.

"Shit." Lay groaned, holding the kitchen counter.

"Ay mami, no birth in here!" Kd screamed at her in a dramatic spanish accent, and she smacked her lips,

"I'm not due yet bitch be quiet." She bucked at Kd, and he fake flinched.

"Hm sista, lemme see." Kailani pulled her dress up, as Ben held her hand.

"You did not have to show all of us her pussy." Joe rolled his eyes, facing the other way.

"Boy fuck you." Kailani laughed, waving him off.