SUPER JUNIOR

🍼little Heechul, Ryeowook, Yesung

Many humans have problems with accepting they need help and Heechul is one of them. Only Leeteuk can persuade him to slow down and relax. By relax he means little space.

Heechul sometimes enjoys the freedom of little space. He likes being taken care of, he likes playing and eating unhealthy snacks without feeling remorse.

This morning Heechul decides he needs a bit of little space. Leeteuk and Shindong don't mind it, Ryeowook and Yesung are also little so it will be cute to see them together. They didn't have breakfast and yet Leeteuk is so busy. He is trying to put a diaper on Yesung who keeps wriggling and squirming. Ryeowook is already wearing a diaper and he is sucking on the ear of his stuffed giraffe. Heechul isn't so small like them, he is maybe around 2 years old so he is okay in his underwear. Shindong cooked chia porridge with fruit, it is healthy and tasty breakfast. Leeteuk carries Yesung and Ryeowook with Heechul running behind them. He is always mischievous when he is in little space. His eyes are sparkling and he is looking around, ready to be a little rascal.

Leeteuk sits down and holds Yesung in his lap. Shindong holds Ryeowook and they start to feed the little ones. Heechul is slowly chewing and smirks when he spots Yesung's cute ruffle socks. Leeteuk always dresses him in cute clothes because Yesung is too small to dirty his cute outfits. He doesn't walk, plays just with soft toys. He is simply a cute little angel and often victim of his big brothers. Heechul watches the caregivers and then tugs on Yesung's left sock. He pulls it down and quickly hides it in the pocket of his shorts. Heechul smirks and waits until Yesung cries, Yesung always cries and needs lots of love and attention. In a few minutes Yesung angrily cries and Leeteuk hurries to find the sock. He can't find it so he takes a new pair.

After breakfast Leeteuk and Shindong put the littles down on a thick blanket in the living room. Yesung and Ryeowook are okay alone, there are many soft toys lying around them and Yesung is sucking on a pacifier while Ryeowook plays with a rattle. Heechul enters the room and looks on the rattle. It is a cute thing, it looks like an octopus with many different colors. Heechul suddenly wants it so bad. Ryeowook's grip isn't strong, it is easy to take the toy away from him. Heechul shakes the rattle and doesn't mind the tears in Ryeowook's eyes.

Shindong is heading in the laundry room and sighs after seeing Heechul tormenting his babies.

"I know one boy who will help me with laundry."

Heechul pouts, but follows him. He knows that Shindong can be a source of ice cream. They leave Yesung and Ryeowook alone and go to do the laundry.