#12

It's been 2 weeks since Taehyung and Jungkook marked each other. All of these days they spent whole days together, being lovey-dovey as usual. Their friends and family was happy to see them.

Taehyung was happy too, after his real family he got a new one and he can't be happier but...

He wants to complete mating with Jungkook and he wants that today. He wanted to be one soul with Jungkook, he just can't wait anymore for it.

They was currently in Taehyung's bedroom, lying on Taehyung's bed, cuddling. Well, Taehyung had other plans for them today.

"Kookie." Taehyung said as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Yes love." Jungkook asked as he looked back at Taehyung, caressing his cheek softly.

"Umm we are alone at home, you know." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I know. Why are you saying that baby?" Jungkook asked.

"Wecouldcompleteourmating." Taehyung said so fast making Jungkook to look at him confused.

"Baby, say slowly. I didn't understand anything." Jungkook said. Taehyung sighed before looking back at Jungkook.

"Let's complete our mating." Taehyung said.

"W-what?? Are you sure baby?? I don't want to hurt you." Jungkook said with worry in his eyes.

"Kookie, you will not hurt me. I believe in you, you would never hurt me." Taehyung said as he climbed on Jungkook's lap then slowly leaning in and connecting their lips into softly kiss.

SMUT!!! 🔞
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With time kiss started being more harder and more passionate, their tongues fought for dominance but of course Jungkook won.

Taehyung let him exploring his mouth with his tongue while Taehyung kept on unbottoning Jungkook's shirt and sliding it down his shoulders, throwing it somewhere in the room.

Jungkook pulled away, looking at Taehyung. Hair was sticking on Taehyung's forehead, his lips swollen, his eyes full of lust. Jungkook couldn't control himself anymore.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and flippes them over so he was on top of him now. Jungkook begins to grin his hard dick on Taehyung's.

Taehyung moaned loudly on the feeling. Jungkook smirked, proud on himself for making Taehyung like this. Jungkook took Taehyung's shirt from him and throw it somewhere.

He bends down to Taehyung's neck and begins to suck at it. Taehyung moaned on the feeling of Jungkook's lips on his skin.

"Take off your clothes kitten." Jungkook whispers into Taehyung's ear, licking and biting on it making Taehyung to whimper out of pleasure.

Taehyung being the good boy he is, took off his pants and boxers off, throwing them somewhere in the room. Jungkook did the same with his clothes.

Jungkook starts kissing from Taehyung's ear and goes downwards kissing every part of Taehyung's body.

Taehyung felt his whole body heat up on the feeling of Jungkook's lips against his skin. Jungkook stoped and looked at Tae's hard dick, he smirked before licking the tip of it.

Tae moaned loudly when Jungkook took all of his dick inside of his mouth.

"O-ohhh mmy goddd." Taehyung moaned.

"You like it baby?" Jungkook asked with smirk, knowing it very well that Tae loved it.

"Yesss, p-please more." Tae said.

Jungkook begins to move his head up and down on Tae's dick, Tae throw his head back out of pleasure.

Jungkook was so much turned on that he started palm himself, groaning sending shivers to Tae's dick.

"F-fuck, I-I'm close." Taehyung moaned.

"Me too love." Jungkook said, sucking more harder.

After few more seconds of sucking Tae came into Jungkook's mouth, making Jungkook to came into his hand. Jungkook swallowed all of Tae's cum then moved up, crashing their lips together.

Jungkook let Tae to enter his mouth so he could taste his own cum, both moaned on the sensation.

"P-please hurry up." Taehyung said as he really couldn't wait anymore. Jungkook nodded.

"Do you have lube and condoms?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, there in the drawer." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded then opened the drawer and pulled out lube and condom.

Jungkook coated his fingers with lube then looked at Tae.

"Baby, this might hurt a little and it might be a little bit uncomfortable." Jungkook said softly, yes he was turned on but he still cares about his lover, he don't want to mess up their first time.

"It's okay, just do it." Taehyung said.

"Remember that I love you." Jungkook said, kissing Tae as he entered one of his fingers into Tae's hole. Tae got surprised on new feeling but he was so fast used on it.

"You can add one more." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and added one more finger.

Tae moaned as Jungkook kept on moving his fingers in and out of his hole. Jungkook added third finger and started spreading his hole.

"I think I'm ready." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded then pulled out his fingers. He put condom on his dick and coated it with lube.

"Tell me if it's hurts you." Jungkook said.

"Just start already." Tae said as he grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly. Jungkook slowly pushed tip of his dick inside, making Tae to roll his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, softly caressing Tae's waist and hips.

"I'm fine, just c-continue." Taehyung said.

Jungkook slowly pushed forward and finally he was whole inside of Tae. Both of them moaned loud, Tae on feeling of being full and Jungkook on feeling of being squeezed by Tae's hole's wall.

"You can m-move." Taehyung said.

Jungkook slowly started moving in and out of Tae's hole, making both of them to moan. With time Jungkook started moving faster and harder.

"I'm c-close." Tae moaned loud.

"Me too baby." Jungkook said and after few more thrusts they both came.

****

Just then their eyes started shining gold one more time and then they knew it, they completed their mating. They felt their bond more much stronger than it was when they marked each other.

Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung, pulling condom off from his dick and throwing it in bin.

"Let's take a shower love." Jungkook said as he picked Tae up in his arms and walked into bathroom. They showered together then walked back into bathroom.

Both of them changed into comfortable clothes, they changed bed sheets then lied down on the bed, in each other embrace.

"Thank you for trusting me baby. I wanted to complete mating before but I was scared that I will hurt you." Jungkook said as he kissed a side of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook's chest, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's bare chest then looked up at Jungkook with smile.

"I will always believe in you Kookie." Taehyung said, his eyes slowly closing.

"Let's sleep now baby, you are tired." Jungkook said.

"Good night Kookie." Taehyung said.

"Good night love." Jungkook said and soon both of them fall in sleep.

****