The Bounding Day

👀Y/n and Gyomei doing the Jack-O Pose👀

Third Person POV:

*I can't believe I'm doing this?!*

Y/n was repeating the same thing as he still couldn't help but be so embarrassed. Right now he's on Gyomei's back as he was being carried. He could feel the people's stare as it made Y/n's face turn red. It didn't help that he was hearing some of the girls in the village giggling and squealing. He was holding the beads while his arm was around Gyomei's neck, while his leg was being hold.

"Umm Gyomei-Sensei?" Y/n called out softly as he still didn't want to scare his blind sensei. "Yes, my child." Gyomei answered. "Where are you taking us?" Y/n questioned. "We're going to a hot spring. It would be good for you to relax, but I also wanted to be an apology gift." Gyomei mumbled a prayer.

"Apology gift? But why are you apologizing?" Y/n ask as he put his chin on Gyomei's shoulder. "Because I failed to protect my child when he was hurt. I'm sorry." Y/n felt something wet on his arms as he can tell that Gyomei was crying. "You don't have to apologize, I wasn't careful when I trip. That was when he trapped me, so please don't try." Y/n said as he didn't want people so see Gyomei crying while he was in public.

"So kind." Gyomei said. There was a butterfly as Y/n reached out his hand. The butterfly landed on his finger as Y/n smiled. He look where as Gyomei was going straight as Y/n thought about something. He look at the butterfly as he started to put it at Gyomei's hair.

They made it at the hot spring as Y/n tapped Gyomei's shoulder. "You can put me down. I think I'll be able to stand on my own now." Y/n said. He felt Gyomei tightened his grip a little. "I'll let you go when we're at the spring." Gyomei decided. Y/n could feel something about Gyomei as he decided to let him stay on his back.

They were at the person front as she notice the shadow. "Welcome to the ho-ho-hot oh wow." The lady couldn't finished her sentence as she slowly look up. There she see Gyomei looking down at her, immediately making her feel small.

"Hi there." She heard a voice as she look and see Y/n resting his head on Gyomei's shoulder. "We're here for a relaxing time at this hot spring." Y/n explain with a smile. The lady seem more calm as to see Y/n's presence as she nodded. "Okay, but please don't be there to long. The materials are all in the room."

Gyomei nodded as he walked to the room as Y/n turn to wave at the lady. They went into the room as Gyomei bend down, Y/n was able to get off of him. He turn and see the clothes as he started to change into his trunks.

He heard a hard thump as he turn but just see that Gyomei took off his hoari. That made Y/n's eyes widen in shock, 'His hoari cause that?! How much does it weight!?' He see that Gyomei was on his trunks which made Y/n blush at the sight.

'His body is so big! His chest, it look like it could bounce! His arms, they're huge!'

Y/n snapped out of it as he went into the hot spring. He sigh as it felt so good. He decided to put his hair down as he wanted the full experience, and so his hair tie wouldn't get ruined. He was in the surface when he heard something off.

"Gah! This is, this is!"

"Hey! What are you going on about?!"

"This is...AMAZING! I never though I live to see this! A chick in the men's hot spring!"

"Wait what...they look familiar..."

Y/n felt something tapping on to his shoulder as it made his head up. "Ara?" He heard the person being awe struck. "W-Well, what's a fine lady like you doing out here in the boy's spring. Not that I don't mind but..."