Blue's Move

2 weeks later...

No ones pov: 

    Dust and Blue had met up in Underswap twice since the last time. They had a good friendship going on. But that's not what Blue wanted. He wanted more but Dust was completely oblivious to this.

Blue texted Dust:                                                                                                                                                          

Blue: 'Hey Dust! Are you free? Want to meet up in Underswap again?'                                                

Dust: 'Sure. I think I'm free.'                                                                                                                                    

Blue: 'Great, see you soon!'

    Dust got out of his bed and put his sneakers on. He heard someone walk towards the door. He looked up and Killer walked in. He waved, "Hey Babe." He walked to the bed and sat down. Dust stood in front of him and gave him a hug goodbye. 

    Killer sighed, "You're going to Underswap again?" Killer pulled Dust onto his lap. Dust blushed from being this close but nodded. "I won't be long." Dust told him. Killer smirked, "You better not be." 

    Dust smiled then Killer gave him a kiss. Dust returned it then got off Killers lap and teleported to Underswap. Killer groaned and flopped back on the bed. Horror walked into the room. 

    He raised an eyebrow then sat next to Killer. Killer flinched and looked at Horror. He sighed, "Geez you scared me." Horror laughed then laid back beside him with his hands in his pockets.

    "It's a nice ceiling, isn't it? His is smooth, mine's got that rough popcorn lookin' ceiling." Horror said smirking. Killer rolled his eyes and they stayed quiet for a few seconds. "Dust left again..." Killer told him. Horror sighed, "Damn. I was hoping to snuggle..." Killer chuckled, "Yeah, me too."

    They sat there in silence again until Horror leaned on his arm facing Killer. Killer raised an eyebrow at him. "So, why don't we go to Underswap?" Horror suggested. Killer got up on his arm, too. He shook his head, "Because, if he sees us then he'll think we don't trust him." 

    Horror raised an eyebrow, "Well...do we?" Killer gently smacked Horrors face, "Yes. We do!" Horror shielded himself with his hands, "Alright, alright I was joking!" He put down his hands, "I still think we should go though." 

    Killer rolled his eyes, "Again, he won't trust us and he'll think we don't trust him if he sees us there." Horror sat up and braced himself against his arm. "Then we'll make sure he doesn't see us." Horror said.

    Killer sat up too then thought for a moment, "I mean...I guess we could. JUST to see who he even talks to over there." Horror smiled at him then jumped off the bed. Killer raised an eyebrow at him, "You seem a little too excited about this."

    Horror rolled his eyes then grabbed Killers arm and pulled him up. "Ready?" He asked him. Killer grinned, "Not yet." Horror scratched his neck with nervously, "Uh, last time you said that you-" Killer grabbed Horrors jacket and pulled him into a kiss. 

    "Now I'm ready." Horrors cheeks blushed red, "C-can't you ever give me a warning?!" Killer chuckled, "Of course not, puppy. Now let's go." Killer grabbed Horrors hand. "Puppy?" Horror asked before they teleported. 

    Dust and Blue sat on the log like they did all the other times. Blue told Dust that Muffet was planning on refurbishing the restaurant. Dust nodded along while Blue continued. "Y'know, maybe you could come to Muffet's sometime." Blue offered.