Chapter 6

MIRABELLE'S POV

After a few tense minutes of looking at the person who was the reason of the silence in the room. He made his way to the center of the room and looked at each of them with a cold stare which made me shiver in fear. I looked away and took a deep breath to calm my racing heart and looked up at the ceiling to stop the tears from falling.

I can't cry in-front of them, they'll think I'm weak and try to hurt me.  After I calmed down I looked at the unknown man and observed him while he was looking at everyone else. He looks to be in his late twenties with brunette hair that looked exactly like mine. It looked curly and soft at the same time. He eyes were the same green-blue color. He had a light stubble and perfectly arched eyebrows. He's tall, like really tall, i'm guessing 6'7. He was extremely built too, he expensive Armani suit looked like it would tear at any sudden movements. Overall, this guy looked like a replica of me and its creeping me out. Could this be another brother of mine?

"Now I'm going to ask one more time, why does my baby sister look scared?" He said in a cold, angry voice. And wait baby sister? I furrowed my eyebrows looking between all of them. Elijah did mention someone named Xander. Is this him?

Everyone looked at me apologetically with worry in their eyes. I saw Antoniolook at me in panic and a frown on my face. I paid them no mind and averted my eyes again to the male version of me only to already find him looking at me with and unreadable expression.

My feet had a mind of its own as I unconsciously moved towards him as everyone watched me with curious gazes. I stood in-front of him and craned my neck to look up at him only to find him looking down at me. "Who are you?" I asked, still looking at him up and down.

I furrowed my brows and looked at his face closely his face. I suspiciously narrowed my eyes and he looked at me blankly with an eyebrow raised. I heard whispering behind me but I was too engrossed by his face to care. I tilted my head more to look up at him. I then asked the question that was obviously bugging me. "And Why do you look like me?"

His eyes then turned soft and then he bought his hands I unconsciously flinched. His eyes turned hard and expression turned cold. Oh no no no I made him mad and now he's gonna hurt me. He must've saw my scared expression because he softened his expression and then he again bought his hands and I thankfully didn't flinch.

He cupped my face gently and said "I think you mean that you look like me." He then pressed his lips in a thin line which made his dimples appear. We both even have dimples! I giggled and poked one dimple and then there were gasps in the room. "We have the same dimples!!" I said with a small smile and looked at him.

He proceeded to look at me and then smiled . Huge gasps erupted in the silent room, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at the man in-front of me with a pout. "Wait I-I don't know your name." He looked at me and brushed the baby hairs away from my face and said "I'm Alexander little sister and I'm your eldest brother." I looked at him with my mouth open and looked at dad with wide eyes. I was about to say something when someone yelled.

"D-did Xander j-just smile?" Asked Elijah with his mouth open "I-think I- h-have a fever ." He then took Elias's hand and put it on his forehead. Elias then started to check his head and then said "No brother your head seems fine but we'll get Al to check you anyway." Antonio rolled his eyes but then Gianni continued, "You made him smile oh my god, dad our sister is a witch, she made Xander smile, hell froze oh my god." He pretended to faint and fall on Giovanni. Giovanni grumbled and slapped the back of Giannis head and muttered 'fucking idiot'. To which Vincent said "Language." Giovanni smiled at him sheepishly.

But then I remembered something which made me freeze. 9 brothers. 9 older brothers . Oh my god how am I gonna survive. I looked at dad and said "9 brothers?" He chuckled and replied " Yes princess 9 brothers." I looked at Alexander and the rest of my brothers to find them looking at me pleadingly almost like they were begging me to accept them. I then whispered "You really were busy."  It was only meant for me to hear but because of the silence in the room everyone laughed and looked at me. I just looked down blushing from embarrassment, Someone then said " You're too cute." I pouted but didn't say anything.