Chapter 69

Listening to Ace is not something I do alot . But when I do , I never regret it .

Deciding to give Crystal the money we made from selling Jason's house was a relief . We've finally gotten her out of our hair. 

Honestly I'm just tired of fixing Jason's mistake , I'm tired of being at the receiving end of Jason's karma. I'm just glad that Crystal , Diana and Emily are out of my life 

I did ask about the younger child , I learnt that Crystal was married but she got divorced.  The child - Ria,  so I've learnt the name - was the only one in the marriage.

Well,  we've closed the chapter called Jason. 

Today is Hero's birthday , finally turning three . And yet again ,I'm running after him to put on his pants .

"Hero! Get back here. Ace , please help!" I yell .

"Baby , just leave him ! He'll tire himself out!" Ace yells from the bedroom .

We're having a little party , with our closest friends and family over.

I quietly clean the house as Ace carries a sleepy Hero to bed . My little man .

My tummy hasn't started to show yet , and my family doesnt know that I'm pregnant again.

My hand drops to my stomach , what will the baby be like?

What would be the gender? How will they be when connected to the community ? Will they get along with Hero the way I wish they would?

"Babe , you have to get ready . Kim will be here in a few." He says , smiling  down at me .

"Can we shower ... together?" I ask , dragging my eyes over his body .

For a man that's knocking on the door of fourty , he is still extremely sexy and looks like he is twenty .

"Dont look at me like that.  What if Hero walks in on us?" He says .

I know exactly what it does to him when I drag my eyes over his body.  I continue doing it until he drags me to the bath .

He washes my hair and it feels great .

"Are we matching?" He asks as he dries my hair .

"If you want to . We could wear white." I say to him .

"Babe , we always match with white .  Why can't we add a new colour ? Maybe blue denim?" He says , I agree with him though .

As he sits on the bed naked , I pick out a few jeans of his that he can wear.

"My wife is picking out jeans for me as if I'm my son's age." He mumbles .

"I heard that Mr Bernett. " I say to him . He smiles but still says nothing .

"Of course you did Mrs Bernett." He says .

I compare the denim colour to that of my mid leg length skirt . It matches , his Gucci jeans are one of the first things I bought for him when he was released.

Soon I'm dressed in a stunning white blouse and the denim skirt and gold sandals .

I'm out to prepare Hero , guests are about to arrive .

Bathing him is definitely one of the biggest issues . Getting him in the water is a problem , getting him out is a bigger one .

I smile at him , once I'm satisfied with how he looks is a white dress shirt , similar pants to his dad and Jordan air sneakers .

"Are you ready?" I ask Ace , he is baking cookies all on his own . Yep , I'm that good of a teacher .

And he learns fast , he made apple pie , that was edible but tasted really weird. But that's how we start right?