Part 48.

Today is our last day of school at Hogwarts,  me and Reg are getting married real soon.  I can't wait to be Mrs. Black.  We had told Dumbledore we would take up on his offer to spy.  I knew a meeting was coming up soon, my mark was itching and my gut wasn't telling to good.  It was telling me something bad was going to happen.  I just don't know what,  I walked into the great hall and Dumbledore nodded to me. 

I walked and sat down on the bench beside Reg, he grabbed my hand and ran his fingers over mine. He grabbed my hand and started twisting my ring back and forth.  I leaned my head on his shoulder, I wasn't really hungry and he knew that.  I didn't sleep very well last night.

As the day went on of us hanging around the black lake, saying goodbye to everyone, and packing.  We started walking down the hall.  We stepped out the giant opening door.  I set my trunk down and turned around, I took in a deep breath looking at this castle for the last time.  "I can't believe we are done with school."  Reg walked up next to me and grabbed my hand.  "We had lots of good and bad memories here."  I looked up and smiled at him.
"And we will make many more!"

I grabbed my trunk and we raced to the train and got into our compartments.  Zabini came in and plopped down on the seat in-front of me and Reg.  "You love birds ready to get married?"  I smiled and nodded, Reg shrugged his shoulders and smiled.  "I'm just nervous  that a fight will break out between my parents and my brother."  Reg admitted to his nervousness.  I pulled him into a hug as we all settled in for the long journey.  As we got comfortable Reg laid along the seat and laid his head on my lap. I played with his curls until he fell asleep,  Zabini looked at my face, "you're smiling like a love sick fool."  Rolling my eyes I chucked my book at him not even caring about taking care of the book. 

I stopped moving and looked down as Reg shifted, he snuggled closer and dug his face into my large sweater I was wearing.  I smiled and started playing with his hair again.
"Are you ready to get married?"  I looked up and Zabini had the brightest smile on his face, he looked at tho hope was shining in his eyes.
"Yea I'm just nervous, I haven't talked to James since the funeral."

"Hmm... I think everything will work out perfectly fine. As long as Reggie's parents don't start an argument with Sirius."  I nodded. 

As we got off the train me and Reg apparated to the manor and walked in.  "Hello anyone home?!"  Narcissa and Bella came running as soon as they heard us.  "I missed you guys so much!!!"  I hugged Narcissa back,  I hugged Bella as-well.  "How does it feel to be graduated?"  She said as she pulled away from the hug.  We all caught up and laughed at stories, me and Reg were getting married in a few days, they pushed the date back because of the meeting.

Me and Reg got ready for bed, Reg laid his head on my chest and took a deep breath.  I played with his curls again like I did earlier as he fell asleep.  I laid my head back on the pillow and shut my eyes,  a few minutes later my sense faded into the dark.

The next few days had consisted of setting up the wedding, details, and dress shopping.  I hated dress shopping but I found the perfect stuff, me and Reg decided on who to invite.  I think my brother, Sirius, and Remus kinda already figured me and Reg were Death eaters at this point.  We invited Molly and Arthur, loads of family and friends, and ask Sirius...... because we were forced to.

I walked into the bride room to get ready to see my bridesmaids.  My maid of honour, Narcissa.  And my other 3 bridesmaids: Bella, Molly,and my Cousin Ariana.  "Let's get you all Glammed up!"  Narcissa has been so excited so I couldn't say not to not have her do my hair and makeup.

  "Let's get you all Glammed up!"  Narcissa has been so excited so I couldn't say not to not have her do my hair and makeup