Beginning p1

(These chapters are going to be smaller than my main story! I hope you don't mind)

Henry opened the door to fazbear frights, after being notified about the spring bonnie animatronic by Michael. Michael hadn't given a proper explanation why the spring bonnie suit had to be removed from the site other than he was terrified of it and it wasn't made for this place.

Henry stalked down the halls passing by the rotting walls and floors, he hated being in this place alone, or even being in this place in general, but had to maintain it as it was quite popular near Halloween, very popular, the animatronics seemed lifelike and moved almost fluently to scare the living ever crap out of guests.

He reached the back room of this horror house, he pulled out a key and shoved it into the lock twisting it, he pushed the door open and flickered on the light, the room sat empty the only thing noticeable about this room was a hopefully fake massive stain of blood on the walls and bloodied animatronic footsteps leading out the door, he entered and looked at the door handle from inside, it was drenched in dry blood. Henry shivered to wonder what happened here. He exited the room, Michael had said the animatronic was suppose to be in this room and never once moved- did someone take it? No, there was no proof of a second person or even a break-in. Henry walked around the place, trying to open doors that wouldn't budge, he huffed, his Keys didn't work for any door but the backroom and office, why was this place so tightly locked? He headed to the exit passing by the office until he heard a clank of metal, he jumped and turned to face the window to the office, the spring bonnie was sitting in the office, on the floor looking as lifeless as ever. He shivered not realising how badly damaged the poor thing was. He turned the corner to enter the office but saw that the office door was ripped off its hinges, it wasn't like this before, the door was there to keep out guests, how in the holy hell was someone able to rip it off the hinges?!

He entered the office and took a better look at the animatronic, broken galore, guts hanging out, hopefully fake. But it smelt horrible like an actual corpse. Henry put on some gloves he brought with him and he crouched down over the animatronic inspecting it, moving its head around and figuring out how he'll drag this out. If he wasn't careful it'll break in his arms, it was barely staying together. This would be an amazing prop for a horror movie or something other, but it was going to stay in Henry's garage until they scrap it completely, might as well burn it- well it was already burnt. Henry wished the fire finished the job, he grabbed the hand of the animatronic and looked it over, checking the arm and joints seeing if it was pull-able. He stood up and grasped the hand firmly, glad he brought gloves as he began to pull, it scraped against the floor and blood seemingly pooled out of the animatronic. He cursed to himself regretting massively that he didn't hire someone to help him, or even get Charlie to help.

He got halfway through the place before the animatronics hand seemed to grip his hand back, he looked at it, its crooked eyes stared up at him, Henry screamed and let go of the animatronics hand which didn't clank onto the floor, it stayed in its position. The animatronic sat forward, did Henry accidentally turn it on? It got up, it stood up! This heavy ass animatronic stood up with no problems, it turned and faced Henry, towering over him. Henry stumbled back unable to comprehend what the holy hell was going on, he turned around as quick as possible and started running, only to trip not that far away, once he made contact with the floor he heard the animatronic laugh, it was like a glitched voice box mixed with human, it didn't sound like a recording they had made, it wasn't frightening. He turned his head towards the animatronic who laughed at him, walking towards him. His heart sank once it crouched down over him, blood from its mouth dropped out and hit henry right on the nose, making the animatronic bellow out another laugh, it let out a hand and henry grabbed it, hesitantly. It lifted onto his feet, was someone playing a prank on him? Wearing this grimly suit?
"S-so w-wh-where di-did you pl-plan on taking m-me?" It asked, a familiar deep British voice.. it cracked each word though, it was raspy too like this thing hadn't talked in ages, henry stared up in shock.