biggest surprise EVER!

*The whole Biden-Harris administration get the biggest surprise of a lifetime! Thank you so so so much to my best friend joebidenloving for helping me write this! 💙 Enjoy!

August 12th, 2021

It has been two days since Kamala, Doug and Devi were discharged from the hospital and have been home!

Kamala and Doug have been settling in and getting into a routine with their newborn baby boy - Devi Douglas Emhoff.

Kamala and Doug have been absolutely enjoying parenthood and they are so happy to have Devi in their lives. Devi is their miracle boy and he is everything that Kamala and Doug could have imagined he would be.

Kerstin, Cole, Ella, Sam and Greenley all just left DC  today after visiting Kamala, Doug and Devi for two days.

Kamala and Doug both really enjoyed the time they spent with Kerstin, Cole, Ella, Sam and Greenley and they both cannot wait for them to come back in town for the holidays!

Right now, Kamala is laying on the couch with Devi on her chest, while Doug is upstairs taking a much needed shower.

Even though Joe and Jill both told Kamala to not do any work for a few months so she can rest, relax and bond with Devi just like many women who take having maternity leave in the USA.

However, Kamala is extremely stubborn and is too work driven to just relax at home, so is she doing some work anyway. Kamala is still resting while she works so Joe and Jill couldn't get mad at her.

Also, Kamala doesn't want the press to talk bad about her not doing any work due to being on maternity leave, even though she knows most people will understand. Kamala knows how important her job of Vice President is and she wants to do as much as she can during her maternity leave.

Kamala is reading some important papers while Devi cuddles with her. Devi's favorite thing to do is to cuddle Kamala or Doug!

 Devi's favorite thing to do is to cuddle Kamala or Doug!

*Devi's outfit with matching pants*

Doug walks into the living room where Devi and Kamala were sitting. Kamala looks up and smiles at Doug and Doug smiles back at Kamala.

"I love when your hair is wet like that. It's sexy." Kamala says causing Doug to blush before he bends down to kiss her a few times.

"And you look sexy too with my clothes on." Doug says, making Kamala blush and smile at him. 

"Thank you, baby. I love you." Kamala says with a cheeky grin at Doug.

"I love you too! Aw, you put the onesie that Cole got for Devi! So cute." Doug says as he kisses Devi's cheek.

"Mhm! I took a picture of Devi wearing it for Cole to see! He loves it." Kamala says happily to Doug.

"It feels so good to relax and not have to worry about any work." Doug says as he sits down on the couch by Kamala's feet.