Chapter 0

A rewrite is currently in progress for Chapters 1 to 25, set to be completed by the end of August 2023. I had initially planned to rework these chapters multiple times, but obtaining my very own approval to republish has proven difficult due to my constant changes and the difficulty in maintaining coherence as my retcon attempts became very questionable as I further publish new chapters instead of putting hiatus for the rework process. This factors has led to my utter failure in achieving my desired outcome and standard (for a shitty writer like me). The storyline is marked by grammar and logic that can be described as outlandishly childish and immature.

My inexperience in writing is very evident throughout even to the recent releases, as this marks my first attempt at crafting a narrative with slow progress to improve in writing, and this work is intended to be my debut book. Unfortunately, a recurring oversight and my questionable choices, most specially my bad habit of writing in early chapters with consistent omission of commas, evident even up to Chapter 25, resulting in a headache inducing wall of text format as I am lazy to put commas when using laptop on my early months of writing.

Also, important to clarify that any actions and decisions depicted in this fanfiction are purely fictional and hold no implications or justification endorsements in the real world. I wish to emphasize that this work serves as a fanfiction tribute to Minorou's "Japan Summons." It is my hope that readers engage with the original content and extend their support to the author.

Update (3/25/24): Unfortunate, I'm unable to rewrite all the way to chapter 25 due to various reasons, such as being shackled by OG plot, forcing to add more information and lore could potentially make 70 to 80 chaps irrelevant, so until then, I'll pause it, and might recycle those ideas once I ended up this fanfiction by the June 2024 (approximately)

Ps: don't cry about this fic, it's not realistic even if I tried as I'm sucks at it, the author had to piece stuffs after another, I'm a fairly knowledgeable of at least 4 countries in SEA but not perfect, if you wanted more interesting fics or realistic one, please go to Nihonkoku Shoukan reddit where you can ask for decent fics, which I am unaware of, or haven't read yet. And I am not advertising fanfictions titles of other good authors or groups as this is a chapter solely for notice on the situation of my fanfiction, i am not being stingy about it, but if you think so, I don't care, thank you.