T W E N T Y S I X

A N G E L  💓

A N G E L 💓

I blinked open my eyes, groaning because the sun was shining in my face. I looked over and saw Manny sleeping soundly. I sat up, leaning against the headboard, and rested my hand on my head. I can't believe we did the unthinkable last night. Is it true that I'm in love with him? No that can't be true.

He treats me like shit and acts as if he doesn't care about me. I was about to get out of bed to take a shower when I felt my Manny grab my arm and pull me back into bed. I laughed because I couldn't understand why he wouldn't let me get up.

"Where are you going?" Manny said, his voice deep and sleepy.

I laughed. "I was only going to use the bathroom. Can you allow me to do that?"

He compelled me to lie closer to him. "No, stay your ass right here and sleep with me."

I rolled my eyes and rested my head against his chest. "I'm not even sleepy, Manny."

"I don't give a damn." With his eyes still closed, he said.

Since he didn't want me to get up, I sighed and began playing with his six pack. He began to groan and moving his stomach. I'm pretty sure I was tickling him with my nails. He took my hand away from his six pack.

"Put your hands under the covers if you want to play with something."

I looked at him with a "the fuck" expression on my face. I kept resting my head on his chest. He then started playing with my hair, which I actually enjoy when someone does. I was about to fall asleep again because he was playing with my hair, but my phone started ringing, so I got up, grabbed it from the nightstand, lay back down on Manny's chest, and began scrolling to see who had called.

I checked my call log and saw that I had a missed call from Trevante and had left another voicemail. I played it to hear what he had to say.

"Angel, I noticed you didn't call me back, which I understand, so I wanted to call you again to ask if you could please call me and speak with me. I miss you like crazy, and you must understand that it was a one-time occurrence that will never happen again. I promise I only want to be with you, and I sincerely hope we can work this out together. I understand you're still mad at me, and I don't blame you, but could you please just talk to me? Please? I'm in love with you."

I let out a sigh and returned my phone to the nightstand. Trevante must realize that I don't want to talk to him right now and that I don't have anything to say to him. We hadn't even been together that long and you cheated on me like how? Maybe I'll talk to him about it later, but right now all I want to do is enjoy my time here. I was about to close my eyes and go to sleep when Manny interrupted me.