LI.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

Tony looked up to see Thea laying in the middle of the glass cell, he sighed to himself

Tony looked up to see Thea laying in the middle of the glass cell, he sighed to himself. "Alright let's give it a try..."

After a lot of convincing and guarantees, he manages to get up to Thea's cell. There was a pathway giving anyone an all-around view of the glass contraption.

"Wow, nice view you got up here," Tony said taking a walk down the pathway.

"Really, wanna trade?" Thea mutters still staring at the light.

"You know if you keep looking at that light you'll mess up your eyes—"

"What do you want Stark?" Thea asked closing her eyes patiently.

"I-I need your help in helping Steve...and Wilson suggested I'd take you along for some reason." Thea opened her eyes back up turning her head to face him. "Look I know all the things I did with the accords and locking you in your room was wrong but right now I'm gonna do this as a friend..."

Thea stared at him some more before nodding and getting on her feet. "To Siberia..."

•••••

Tony had to sneak Thea past, Ross. "Stark! Did he give you anything on Rogers?"

"Nope he told me to go to hell, I'm going back to the compound instead but you could call me anytime..." Tony said stepping into the helicopter. "I'll put you on hold, I like to watch the line blink." He said nodding his head goodbye as the door closed and the copter took off.

As they gained a distance from the raft Thea popped back up from the shadow of Tony that she hid in. "Poor choice for them not to place cameras around my cell," Thea muttered.

"Well, it was newly installed," Tony said.

"I can guarantee that I'll help but there's something I need to see for myself,"

"What is it?"

"I'm not exactly sure but I have an idea of what it could be..." Tony nodded his head understanding with no further questions on the topic. "Oh yeah, another thing..." Tony brought out and placed what appears to be Thea's gear. "Don't take too long getting dolled up." He said pressing a button on the armrest compartment as he was covered in his Iron Man suit. He deployed the helicopter and Thea—who impressively manage to zip into her suit—jumped out following behind.

Once they arrived they walked through the hall as Tony just followed Thea as she did already sense them nearby. Once they reached the door Tony took the initiative to open it and walk in first while Thea stayed at the door. "You seem a little defensive..."

Right on the Stairs was Steve who lowered his shield a bit once he saw them and Bucky who still had his weapon up. "It's been a long day," Steve said walking up to Tony.

"At ease soldier, I'm not currently after you," Tony said to Bucky who still had his weapon.

"Then why are you here?" Steve asked looking at Tony and Thea.

"Maybe your story's not so crazy, maybe..." Tony admitted. "Ross has no idea we're here and I'd like to keep it that way, otherwise I gotta arrest myself..."

"Well, that sounds like a lot of paperwork... it's good to see you, Tony." Steve said fully lowering his shield.

"You too cap..." It was good between the two when Tony glanced back over at Bucky who still had his gun up.

"Manchurian candidate you're killing me—there's a truce here you can drop the gun," Tony said so Bucky could finally lower his gun.

"I'm starting to think Thea was a lot less difficult..." Tony caused her to roll her eyes at the comment. "I'm right here," Thea said but Tony just shrugged as the four moved further into the halls until Thea froze at a certain hallway.

"Thea, you alright?" Steve asked as she started down the hallway.

"I remember this place...I trained here, went into Cryo here before waking up in D.C." She said remembering that day she was woken up by Pierce.

"I'll catch up with you all later. This one is personal," She said before leaving down the hall.

The now three just watched her go before continuing down. "Hope she finds what she's looking for," Tony says earning a nod from Steve.

Meanwhile, Bucky remained quiet.

『THEA』

I've walked around this place bunches of times so each step was either from muscle memory or a hunch.

I stopped in front of a door, it didn't have any security at all so I walked into the dark room cautiously. I searched around for any lights on the wall but knowing this is an old abandoned base I walked to the center of the room grabbed hold of the chain and clicked the light on.

It was an office that was surprisingly still neat and intact. There was a desk on the side while bookshelves covered an entire wall. Countertops were covered with books and papers. I walked over to the desk and picked up a note.  I saw what looked like Arina's writing.

'Entry #1: The Thea project

To whoever reads it means I'm dead and here you will find the truth behind my greatest work. Thea...'

873 words