Part-16

Five minutes passed but still Tae was hugging Jungkook tightly buring his face in Jungkook's chest..

JK: Not that I am complaing but we have to go now love .. (caressing tae's e hair softly)..

Jungkook tried to break the hug but Tae hugged him more tightly...

Jk(chukled): Are you shy?

A muffled no came from Tae with a low voice.

Jungkook cupped tae's face and made a whinning Tae face him.

JK: Don't be shy love... We have to go now . it's almost 8 ...

Tae nodded still not making eyecontact with Jungkook.

JK:Look at me please...

Jungkook asked with so much love that Tae couldn't help but to look at him.

Tae: I am feeling so lucky.Thank you so much. (teary eyes)..

JK:I don't want to see tears in your eyes.. and I am the luckiest that I have you...I will always love you Tae. Just trust me. If you ever feel bad about anything just tell me okay? It's my first time in love and I am not good at this...but I am trying.. I want to give you all the happiness...

Tae: You are doing more than enough. And i only want you to be happy.

JK: I love you u..(joining their forehead)...

Tae smiled shyly.

JK: Now stop being shy and say it back..

Tae nodded his head as no closing his eyes..

JK: You didn't reply the other day also.. you sure you love me?(fake sad voice)

Tae quickly looked at him with widened eyes ...

Tae: No no.. it's not like that . I love you ..I really do ..

But soon he realised Jungkook was teasing him.

Tae: Mm.. you are so bad(hitting Jungkook's chest with his tiny fist)..

Jungkook chukled and took Tae's hand in his hand...

JK: We should go now.. yeah?

Tae nodded with a small yes...

Both left towards Tae's house.

They mostly remained silent throughout the journey. It was a very comfortable silent. Both enjoyed eachother's presence.

If you really love someone, to feel at peace you don't need to do anything. Just their presence is enough. Just sitting beside each other does everything..

After sometime both reached at Tae's home...

On reaching Jungkook just sat in silence.

Tae seemed to notice Jungkook's sadness..

Tae: I-i have to go now (low voice)..

Jungkook looked at Tae but didn't say anything for sometime..

He came outside and opened the door for Tae.

JK:I will pick you up tomorrow.. take care...

Tae nodded with a small smile..

Tae: You too take care of yourself and sleep well ...

Both again became silent standing there..

Tae hugged Jungkook making him smile .
Tae: I am going. You too should go .. sweet night kookie...(sweet smile)..

Finally Jungkook gave him a bunny smile and nodded..

After making sure Tae safely went inside house Jungkook also left.

Time Skip

Next day at college as usual Jungkook picked up Tae and told him to meet in canteen.

But when Tae went to canteen he didn't see Jungkook.

Tae(sighed): Must be busy..(mumbled to himself)...

Then Tae took his food and started eating.

Tae was surprised when the other day Riha came to him and apologized. Tae knew Jungkook must have done this. But he didn't ask anything to Jungkook.

Tae finished his lunch and was now going to his next class.
On the hallway someone yelled all the classes for the rest of the day has been suspended.

Tae saw everyone was going back to home.

Tae waited for sometime for Jungkook. But still he didn't come.

Tae: I should go(mumbled a little sad)...

It's not like Tae enjoys when Jungkook everyday picks him up and drops at home. He surely feels special. But he doesn't want Jungkook to stress for him.
But now he thought maybe Jungkook will come to say goodbye or if he is busy he will call him.

Tae finally thought to leave Art building.
He was walking through the hallway with a little sad face when a strong grip on his hand made him turned around.

In an instance Tae found his back rested on the cold wall.

He looked up only to see Jungkook looking at him.

Tae: You scared me..I was searching you.. you didn't come to canteen earlier. I know you must be busy. Today there is no more classes so I can go home by myself please. I don't want you to bother yourself for me. Kooki-mmmm(Cut off by a hungry kiss)..

Jungkook kissed Tae like there is no tommorrow.

Tae flinched a little when he felt Jungkook's both hands roaming around his waist feeling his curves.

He tried to remove jk's hand but Jungkook pinned both of his hand above his head with his one hand and the other hand made  tight grip on Tae's waist making Tae whimper.

Tae: L-let..mmm.b-breathe.(between the kiss)..

When Jungkook felt Tae really can't breathe he unwillingly left Tae's soft lips .

Tae: M-my h-hands (panting heavily)...

Jungkook let go of his hand who immediately pressed his hands on his chest trying to catch his breathe.

For Jungkook it was really hard to control himself seeing Tae like this..
Tae was so sinful being so innocent without doing anything.
Tae was really so beautiful inside and outside.
He lovingly caressed Tae's cheeks and softly spoke.

JK: Sorry love I lost control, did I make you uncomfortable?.

Tae looked other side and nodded his head as no slightly.

JK:I couldn't come during lunch. I had to go to the principal's room..

Tae nodded understanding..

JK: I wanted you to meet my parents. Are you comfortable meeting them?

Tae immediately looked at Jungkook with his big doe eyes mouth opend in shock.

Tae: B-but why?(low voice)..

JK: They wanted to meet you..They won't stop asking about you. So if this is okay with you we can go meet them this Friday.

Tae: I am scared (Tae admitted truthfully)..

Jungkook smiled adoringly and hugged him..

JK: Don't be. I am with you ..(pecked tae's forehead)...

He felt Tae nodded a little in his chest and hugged him back tightly.. He smiled feeling contented...

💕