¡52¡

an act of love

The night was finally settling down, no more birds chirping our ears off. Jeno had finally stopped playing his game, and Jisung was quietly snoring in the bed above us.

It was calm, something that wasn't usual in my chaotic life. My head was rested below Jaemin's head, cradled into his neck. I played with the tips of his fingers on his right hand. His other hand has draped over my hip, gently running over my waist.

It was comfortable. I didn't get nervous butterflies, I got warmth and I always felt safe with the man right beside me. 

It surprised me a couple of nights ago, the feelings and words popped into my mind on a long night. I was laying in my bed as I watched him hand an extra pillow to Jisung, and gently pat his head before the younger one turned over to let sleep consume him. 

I love him.

That thought absolutely tore me apart. I quickly made an excuse that night and ended the call. My heart was thumping, did I really think I was in love with him?

I stayed up that night and didn't get a wink of sleep. I was falling in love with the Na Jaemin, and it was the most lovely feeling I've ever felt.

We had started college a couple months ago, and even though we didn't see each other as often, it didn't stop us from being together.

Now I layed with him. In the serene darkness of their dorm room. I stopped playing with his hand and brought it up to his cheek, I was sure that he was asleep.

I brushed my lips across his jawline, quietly whispering, "I love you more than I have ever loved anyone else. Please don't be in love with someone else."

I put my head back to its original position, waiting for sleep to finally take me awake. Barely conscious, I heard him faintly speak, "I'd never consider loving anyone else, but you."

We pulled each other closer, falling asleep in each other's arms. I never wanted to sleep without him anymore.

That night in the boys' dorm, a love confession was whispered through tired lips, and somewhere between the moon falling and the sun rising- two heart beats became one. 

One man began contemplating if he should get back onto his games, another was painting a sleepless night, one blissfully unaware of new love that blossomed below him, and a couple of teenagers trying to love each other like they have never experienced before.

*bye guys hi ladies*
5 members

DAEHEE
all right girls
I did it

HAYOON
did what

DALRAE
DONT TELL
NE ITS WHAT I THINK
IM THINKING BECAUSE
IF IT IS I DONT WANT
TO HEAR IT

THI
YOU NASTY

DAEHEE
IT IS NOT
WHAT YOURE
THINKING
I TOLD JAEMIN
I LOVED HIM
ROMANTICALLY YA KNKW

HAYOON
THATGS FUCKING
CUTE OMG

YINYUE
congratulations
bby💕

THI
bro was it scary

DAEHEE
it felt like the
most natural thing
in the world

THI
can't wait to
be in love👩🏻‍🦽
sungchan better
get his shit together

DALRAE
dude, deadass
how'd you confess

DAEHEE
honestly, I thought
he was asleep he
was in fact not asleep
but I think that
was the best sleep
I've ever had

HAYOON
taeyong better
invite me for a
sleep over now🤡

YINYUE
I remember when
kun told me he
loved me, I ran away
but it was very heart
warming

DALRAE
omg, you ran
away?!

YINYUE
THIS WAS NEW
TO ME, IDK WHAT
TO DO

THI
fair, I'd probably
do the same

DALRAE
I told Jungwoo
I loved him
just out of the blue

DALRAE
he was tying his shoes
leaving my apartment
and I just blurted out
that I loved him

DAEHEE
hopeless, we're
hopeless

HAYOON
amen to that sis

YINYUE

▪︎▪︎▪︎
yuh

it's soon coming to
a close guys😕