S2, E10

This will be a mix of episode 10 and 11, since I just want to get to the heroes already lol. So most of the fight of Todo and Midoriya will be skipped.

P.s. Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The first match of the second round is a big match! The girl who unfortunately didn't get to participate in the first round is now here! Our strongest female sorcerer— From the hero course, it's Gojo (Y/n)!"

The said girl walked up the steps, waving at the crowd with her famous smile, "Yahoo! Gojo (Y/n) at your service! I'm ready for this battle!" She said.

"On the other side, this guy who for some odd reason has a boar mask on his head, but has amazing strength. From the general course, Hashibira Inosuke!"

In front of the girl was a male of average height and pale complexion with an extremely toned and muscular build for his age, possessing large, defined muscles most notably over his stomach and arms. He obviously wore the U.A. uniform but it was opened, but on his head was the boar mask that Present Mic said.

"Oi!" The male called out behind his mask, making the girl look at him, "Better give me a good fight or else I'm cutting your boobs!" He exclaimed, pointing at her.

(Y/n) stood there before laughing, "I like you, Inosuke-chan!"

"Shut the hell up, (W/n)!"

-----

"Now—" The blond hero cut in.

(Y/n) stood there with a grin, as Inosuke got into a stance.

"Gojo versus Hashibira! Start!"

-3rd POV-

Inosuke immediately ran forward and tried to headbutt her, but the girl only dodged.

"Let me hit you! You're a bigger coward than Monitsu!"

"It's Zenitsu!" A blond male from the general studies section, yelled.

"Shut it, Chuitsu!" The boar man yelled.

(Y/n) laughed at the interaction, before appearing next to him, "Be aware of your surroundings, Inosuke-chan~!" She said, about to push him out of bounds, but he jumped out the way, surprising her, '...So he is aware of his surroundings, just pretends to not. I like him.' She thought, smiling.

The male growled, before getting twin blades out of nowhere.

Present Mic's eyes widen, "Is this allowed?!" He exclaimed.

Midnight grinned, "It's allowed! He signed a petition...the best he could." She mumbled the last part.

"Beast Breathing Eighth Fang: Explosive Rush." Inosuke said, charging towards their opponent at blinding speeds while swinging both his swords.

(Y/n) eyes widen behind her blindfold, 'Shit. If they were cursed weapons, I could instantly block them with my barrier.' She dodged, but he managed to cut her blindfold, 'Damn.' She thought, as she watched it fall to the ground.

"It seems like Hashibira has sliced Gojo's blindfold! We might we see her amazing eyes!"

The male let out a laugh, and pointed at the girl with one of the blades, "Tell me how great I am! I'm the great Inosuke after all!"