Chapter Eight

A/N: apologies for the boring and lack of professionalism on the previous chapter. I'm trying to make this story, memorable yet as angst as i can, but my mind can't imagine a scene of that.

This story, unlike Take a Shot wasn't write ahead of time, that's why its so long to update.

▂▂▂▂▂

∘˚˳°✧ᴇɪɢʜᴛ||

Once you woke up, it was already evening. The legs under your head wasn't there anymore but there was a blanket covering you. You can hear the sound of shower from the bathroom letting you know that your acquaintance is currently in there.

You sat up, letting the blank fall unto your lap as you stretch your arms upward with a groan as you hear the sound of bones clicking.

Just like yesterday, you can still here the faint sound of music and laughter bellow with the usual sound of diving and talking.
Your E/c eyes look around the room, taking note of the food on the table. Standing up and folding the blanket, you took your phone to see messages from Luka making you unconsciously smile. Pulling a seat towards the glass window, you settles there looking at the orange lights below.

My Gothic Ocean:
Guess what?
→sent 4:23 pm

My Gothic Ocean
Kitty Section just finished
composing a song. And there's an audition coming up.
→sent 4:25 pm

You chuckled remembering the passion in your boyfriend's eyes when he mentions his band. You and Luka met when you were looking for a job to spite Gabriel. Both of you were strangers, but you shared your problems to him and he became your consultant during those times. He, on the other hand was a simple performer on a cafe, playing guitar on the side.

You
I'll try to watch your play.
Sorry for not contacting you <3

After you sent the message, a call came and you answered it immediately—excited to talk to Luka after a day of not being with him.
You can hear the sound of the drum on the background, a slight guitar and humming as if practicing.

It was noisy, but you felt that it toned down.

"Sorry about that"

Hearing your boyfriend's gentle voice made you fluster. Butterflies flutter on your stomach and your heart beat erratically.

"It's fine" you chuckled and look outside, the neon lights of buildings were beautiful, giving a serene atmosphere.

"How long are you going to stay there?"

"A week or so. The galla will be tomorrow"

You heard Luka sigh "i miss you"

"i miss you too"

Your relationship with Luka had been sweet and the two of you were both emotionally connected. You love him and so does he to you, and you can see a future of the two of you being together, if you want to have a future with someone, it's only Luka that you want.

The two of you talk for a while, you not knowing that Adrien exited the bathroom.

While your attention was on your phone, you heard a familiar voice on the background.

"Luka... Do you think this is fine?"

It was Marinette...

You frowned feeling uneasy that she's with your Boyfriend. You admit that Marinette is a sweet girl, it was inevitable for people to like her—and that includes Luka.