Chapter 51

"It's a good thing your dad was there, you could've been expelled if you used magic in front of your cousin", Anadil said, Harry was telling them a story, a story where he and Dudley were attacked by Dementors.

Truth to be told, Anadil wasn't listening that much, she was waiting for Regulus and Snape to pick her up, she can't wait to fight.

But as the day went on, Snape and Regulus didn't come, Anadil was filled with curiousity, Regulus promised he'll come, but he didn't.

She got her answer later on that day when an unexpected order meeting happened, Dumbledore told them what happened to Regulus and Snape, turns out Anadil can't be a spy, Dumbledore explained why and Anadil understood.

'I can't be a spy? Kill me on the spot and I don't care' She thought to herself as Dumbledore was speaking and explaining the missions the other order members have to do.

She's now the most wanted, it means Death Eaters would find her, but even if they find her she knows they'll torture her to know the location of the order, and to get Harry Potter.

Ones the meeting was over, Anadil was about to go, but Sirius and Remus stopped her.

"We need to talk", Remus said.

"It's about Regulus", Sirius added, that's why Anadil turned to them, "We know what happened", He continued and Anadil looked at him with a 'continue' look.

Sirius looked at Remus and Remus nodded, Sirius took a deep breath before he told Anadil, "They're still in the manor, Voldemort wouldn't let them out, all they need is you to die then after that they can be free, Voldemort suspects that it's your fault — everything's turning around for him of—"

"You do know that we can fake a death, right? With your help, I'm sure we can make Voldemort believe that I'm dead", Anadil said, and Remus sighed.

"It's not that easy, no one can fool the Dark Lord that easily",  Anadil smirked, before she spoke.

"Who said no one can fool the Dark Lord?", Sirius and Remus looked at eachother then back to their daughter, "You're forgetting something I'm your daughter I'm clever and I'm pretty much trouble, so I suggest you let me help with this one", She said as she hugged the two.

"If you let me help, I promise I'll do anything you want", She said.

If we're being honest, Sirius is very happy to hear this, but Remus wasn't, yes he wants Anadil to help them, but he isn't worried about Anadil he's worried about Sirius, "But I do have boundaries", Anadil said as if reading Remus's mind, Remus looked at her and gave her a smile which she returned.

"Please, just this ones let me save then after this I promise I'll do anything you want", Anadil said and Sirius nodded, Anadil looked at Remus and he sighed.

"If we let you, promise that you'll come back alive", Remus said and Anadil smirked.

"I'm not that good with medicine, but I know someone who can help me with faking a death, and I know some medical equipment that I can use, Dadfoot you won't understand this since it includes muggle medicine, but I think Dad knows this", Anadil said as she turned to Remus.

But Remus immediately shook his head, "That drug can temporarily stop your heart, but sometimes it can stop your heart from beating you might die", Remus scolded her and she only smiled.

"What's life without a little risk?", She asked and Remus sighed.

"May I ask where you're going to get Adenosine?", Remus asked her ans she smiled.

Sirius stared at the two he doesn't know what they're talking about, "If you're leaving I'm going with you", He said, Anadil and Remus looked at him and nodded.

"You can apparate to New York, right?", Anadil asked and the two nodded.

"Good, I can get help from a neighbor of mine, she knows what to do", Anadil said as she took out her wand, "Queens, third house from ours", Anadil said before she apparated.

Remus and Sirius followed her quickly, and just like what she said, they apparated to Queens.

"Took you long enough", Anadil said from a far, Remus and Sirius looked at their right and saw Anadil near a house, the two looked at eachother before following her.

Anadil knocked at the door, then a middle aged woman came out, she looked at Anadil then Anadil smiled at her.

"Nana Carmi, you told me I can ask for anything, since you owe me, Nana can you help me? I need Adenosine and I know you have some", Anadil said.

"It—"

"Nana, please", Anadil said with pleading eyes and Nana Carmi nodded.

"Fine, wait here, good day to the two of you", She greeted Remus and Sirius who was behind Anadil.

Nana Carmi didn't take long for she came out and gave Anadil the vial, "Use it carefully young Black", She said with a smile and Anadil nodded.

"Thank you", She said and Nana Carmi gave her a smile.

———

Anadil, Remus and Sirius are now back at 12 Grimmuald place, the only thing left to do now is to start the plan.

And to Anadil this will be a piece of cake.

———

Authors note:

YOOOO! IT'S BEEN A WHILE! And I'm back! No more writers block!

-Wolfstar