So, Carnage

*c-call the avengers...

*heh, what?

*call them now.

You rolled your eyes as you walked back towards the stairs a man who mind you was creepy just delivered our food and phage was trying to freak me out.

*Listen to me, Y/N!!!

You flinched at his sudden snap and stopped walking

..........

*fine.

*That man is Cletus Kasady, but he's better known by a different name...Carnage

Carnage, carnage it did sound somewhat familiar but.
Mmmmmmm

*oh my god!...I-I don't know who that is and couldn't care less.

*Look I'm very tired and it has been a long day plus if he was looking for Peter why not ask more questions? Like whether he actually lived here or not?

*what if he wasn't looking for Peter...

*why would he want me?

*its an unspoken rule. Symbiotes hunt symbiotes...

You walked back to the living room food in hand and blatantly said.

Y/N: Cletus Kasady just delivered our food.

You watched as all the happiness was erased from Anya's face.

Anya: are you sure.

Her voice was much more serious now as she looked at you dead in the eyes.

Y/N: I-u-uh y-yeah

Anya: oh. shit.

She scrambled to get her phone out as she seemingly frantically texted someone.

Y/N: uhm, who ya texting?

Anya: Peter.

You looked around wishing you hadn't said anything, you were so excited about tonight and it had to be ruined by a villain, why did carnage even want you, Phage of course it was Phage everything led to him, the only reason Pete took you in, Phage.
All the spider people afraid of you, Phage. The hobgoblins attack...wait why did he attack, because if you remember correctly he didn't attack you he just attacked people, maybe this was his M.O. but it didn't make sense from what you knew about the Green Goblin which was...well very little he was after Spider-Man not really money or power, Just Peter.

*phage, what is your connection to hobgoblin?

*used to be on a team with him, like the B level sinister six.

*what about toxin?

*carl, my old host was bonded with him for a time didn't last long however, Carl was dying when I met him...I-I helped him sustain his illness but toxin only wanted to use him, you see there was something very special about Carl, for some reason he was able to bond with any symbiote. Made him...desirable.

*why are they after us all of a sudden?

*well this isn't entirely sudden I've been running into them and other villains like-'em
For a long time now.

*how long?

*Long, for awhile I had no choice but to run. I was without a host and slowly dying, that was until I found you-but that's a story for another day.

*wait but?

You sighed and decided that Phage was right to keep it from you for now, you looked back to Anya as she was still typing. After a moment she slid her phone back in her pocket and said