Author's Note - More Chapters Coming Soon!

Hi all,

I must apologize greatly for the tremendous delay in updating this story - I've had a number of big changes and events come up over the past months since beginning this retelling of Bridgerton, Season One. 

Most importantly, I must announce that I WILL be returning soon to write more and complete this story!

I haven't written anything - creative, at least... I've recently taken the examination to be sworn in as a lawyer and written quite a bit for that over the summer - lately, so I'm getting back into the swing of things by writing another work on Wattpad compiled of short drabbles and one-shots based on a list of autumn-themed prompts. (For September, the focus is Hogwarts and Draco Malfoy x an original character.) Once I get that creative side of my mind working again and make a few posts under that work, I'm going to spend some quality time rewatching Bridgerton and rereading what I've written here so far so that I can jump back in and get some more chapters out on a regular basis to all you lovely people!

Thank you for all your interest in my writing, and I know I've neglected quite a few comments throughout these chapters in recent months, but I promise that I'm jumping back in and will be engaged with you all again very shortly!

xx happy fall - hope you all have been happy and healthy!