❇ 𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚢𝚊𝚗 (𝚘𝚌) ❇

Title: I'll protect you.

About: Ryan and Pico decided to go camping. A girl tried to hit on Ryan, but after telling the girl that he's not into girls, the girl started to be really homophobic. But Pico came in and defended Ryan. (Warning: HOMOPHBIA! if your not comfortable with this type of stuff, i'm sorry and I suggest clicking off!

Requested: a_pico_simp

~~~

"Camping. Are you serious." Pico asked. "I know camping can suck, but GF and BF invited us. And I bet it'll be fun." I begged him. "Fine." He rolled his eyes, but smiled.

It was a 1 hour drive to the site, and we met GF and BF. "Hey guys! We're here now." I waved at them. They already had their tent up and the fireplace set up.

"Hey guys! Sorry for inviting you guys on such short notice! I thought it'll be more fun with you guys here." GF smiled.

"It's fine. Well me and Pico will set up our tent." I said. I dragged Pico back to the car to get out stuff.

After 30 minutes of setting up the tent and putting our stuff inside the tent, we finally set in and relaxed.

I grabbed my gun from my bag to see if it was damaged or anything and put it back. "You really brought your gun?" Pico asked.

"Says the one who keeps his with him at all times." I looked at his signature gun in the corner of the tent. "That's because I need it with me, why did you brung yours?"

"Well you don't know when you need a gun." I said as I zipped my bag up. "Ryan! Pico!" I heard boyfriend's voice. Me and Pico went out of our tent to ask why he yelled for us.

"What?" I asked. "If you guys want, me and GF will be going to the lake down the hill." BF was in his swimming trunks and had his towel with him.

"Sure, me and Pico would love to join you guys. You guys go ahead." I said. "But-" Pico was about to decline when I pushed him back into the tent. "We're going Pico! Wether you like it or not." I said.

We both changed into our swimming trunks and I decided to bring me and Pico's gun (in a bag). You never know!

Me and Pico were swimming and annoyingly splashing water on each other. "Pico, I have to drink some water. I'll be back." I had to take a break and went back to the place under the shade where I put my stuff.

When drinkung my bottle of water, I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey cutie!" A girl waved at me.

I didnt want to seem rude, so I just waved back. "Thanks-? What do you want?" I asked very confused.

"Oh nothing, can't help but notice how cute you are. You're really hot..." The girl smiles. I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Ma'am, I'm not interested." I cut straight to the point. The girl looked offended. "Cmon, I can get you an ice tea, and we can talk a bit. Just to get to know each other?" She kept insisting to try and get with me, but I am seriously getting pissed.

"Look. I'm not interested, because I am not into women. I have a boyfriend." I said, tired of her rambling. Her eyes widen and her instantly looked disgusted.

"Excuse me? You're attracted to the same gender. It's people like you that pollute this earth." She rolls her yes.

"Excuse me." I glared at her. "Look, this is all just a phase. You're suppose to be attracted to women!" She says.

"No, anyone is allowed to like anyone they like, and I chose men. And I am very happy with my boyfriend. So go take your homophobic ass to your site." I hissed at the girl. I was about to walk away, when she grabbed me.

"Look, I can change you! I can save you from this curse." She smiles. "You stay where you are prick." Pico said as he pointed his gun at the lady.

"Huh! Put that down!" She screams. I pull out of her grasp and take out my gun as well. "You said some hurtful shit to me. What makes you think you're allowed to say that stuff to me." I said.

"Please! I promise, I didn't mean any harm!" She begs. I felt angry as I felt like pulling the trigger, Pico put his hand on my shoulder.

"Ryan, she's not with the bullet." He whispers in my ear. I chuckled and put my gun down. "Fuck off now." I glared at the lady and she ran off.

"What even happened? I just say the girl grab you, and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to get hurt." Pico asked. I laugh. "Just a homophobic person trying to 'fix' me." I rolled my eyes. "I wanna go back now. I don't feel like swimming anymore." I sighed.

Pico nods and we pack our stuff up. We lit up the campfire, as we roasted marshmallows by the fire.

"So, how was the lake?" GF asked. "Shit." I responded. "How was it bad- You know what, I don't need to know." BF nervously laughed.

As the darkness covered the sky, me and Pico return back to the tent. We cuddled until we fell asleep.

~~~~

Wors Count: 900

A/n: hoped you like it? Idk. Anyways school is starting soon for me, and I am stressing out. 🙃 Anyways, have a good day!