Chapter 10

Rose's POV

Hunter walks me to the changing room for me to change to my school uniform. He waited for me outside and when I think about it, I don't think I need to skip class for this. I adjusted my tie and I heard voices  behind the doors. I take my blazer and slowly open it. The voice in my head is quite but I can sense it presence in me.

"Principal Sawyer!" I bow my head a little to him unintentionally. Nervous consumes me. I skip classes for goodness sake. He diverts his eyes towards and bow to me a little. I'm taken off guard by his action as guilt and confusion hits me.

"Our soon to be Luna. I hope you have good stay here" he said respectfully and smile. My eyes turn to Hunter and back to Principle Sawyer. Hunter grin playfully at my confusion face.

"Sawyer, it's good to see you. See you later" he shakes hand with Principal Sawyer and he took it with both of his hand with respect.

"Hunter" he nod. Then, Hunter drags me out from the school while guilt consume me. I skip school!

"What are you talking about? What is Luna? Why you called him by his name? He's the principal" My pace becomes 2 times faster as Hunter walks normally.

"I'll tell you everything soon, kitten"

***********************************************
Hunter parked his black Audi Sport car at the sideways. The road is empty and both each sides of the road is full of trees. Peaceful forest. We went out from the car and Hunter called out for me.

"Come here Rose" he raise his hand for me to take. I take it and instant warm overflows through my skin. He intertwined his fingers against mine and my heart flutters.

After a minute walk, we sat on a big log that Hunter seems so familiar of. He didn't let go of my hand and something insides me purrs. He tilt his head a little to me from my side and our eyes met. I turn down my face not knowing what to say.

"Werewolf do exist" he breath. I quiver as I loosen my tie a bit.

"How- can you be so sure?" I asked hesitantly.  

"Because i am one" he put his hand on me, giving all possible signs of it. Maybe one of them to avoid me from running from him.

"We're werewolves live in packs. Packs has a definite social structure and rules of conduct. The pack leaders are the Alpha male and female. Alpha male leads the pack alongside with his mate. Follows by the 2nd in command, the Beta...and there are the others, the rest of the werewolves that support the packs initial needs"

"As for I am..I came from the Alpha Bloodline. I'm going to take my father role soon"

"..and mates, we were destined to be pair with someone. It has been chosen for us since we were born. We will know who is our mate until our 17th birthday. I was waiting for you 3 years, Rose and now we've met" he squeezes my hand lovingly.

"The moment you met your mate, you will know in instant by their intoxicating addictive scent, when you touch, spark tingles your skin and..." he leans his forehead against mine. I can't deny it, i felt that.

"...your soul becomes whole, complete like you know she or he's the solely one" he whisper while leaning more to my forehead, dominantly.

"You are my mate Rose Alice Anderson. You are mine body,mind and soul. Mine" his possessive husky tone, was intimidating.

My mind becomes hazy from the scent as I feel my world turns upside down. I can't even digest properly. This is too much to sink in.

Rose.