26

~ Amaris Laurier Pov ~

" Take me to Silver Moon Pack " I said to Dante while ending the call.

Why do I feel his feelings? We didn't meet often, and I made sure of it, yet our bond was getting stronger. Last time in the Metting room he made me sit beside him and I often felt his eyes on me. He was inches away from me. I wanted him to mark me as his.

But why do I feel these emotions? I have to stop this. Or I will bring a disaster to this world. I can't do that. I will reject him once I send back Angelina to my palace.

I slowly started to panic, and Crystal (Angel) calmed me down. After a few minutes I called out Dante.

" Dante " I called out.

" Yes Queen " He replied still focused on his driving.

" Do you know anything about Silver Moon Pack " I asked him calmly.

" Yes queen, should I describe it " He said and I hummed to his answer.

There was a pause before he started to answer,

" Silver Moon Pack, this pack is one of the royal packs. Carson family ruled this pack for a long time. The current Alpha of this pack is Samuel Zane Carson who is also the Alpha king of the werewolves.

And this pack has the largest population, and it is still increasing incrementally. In this pack the Alpha gives the opportunity to youths in many ways according to their interests.

And the current Alpha is ruthless when it comes under business deal or any pack deals. He is now 26 years old. He is the ruthless Alpha who did everything to keep his pack safe, it may be legal or illegal according to werewolf community.

Many fear him as he tortures the people cold heartedly. And he also hates Rogues to the core, he tortured many rogues mercilessly. And he is also known as Beast. " He ended the rant.

" Why is he known as a Beast " I asked him confused.

" There are some rumors about Alpha Samuel getting transformed into a Beast form. " He said after a pause.

" Did anyone inquire about this in their pack " I asked out.

" Yes, and they said that he really did transform. " He said while nodding himself.

" Any more information about the pack or Alpha? " I asked him while expecting him to say more.

" No Queen, this pack has a team, who doesn't let any information out of their pack. " He said with a shrug.

Who are you, Samuel?

And what are you hiding from this world?

Why are you so mysterious?

~ Angelina Laurier ~

I stirred in my sleep and opened my eyes. I rubbed my eyes to clear my blurry vision with a yawn. I sat on the bed while the blanket cuddled me around my body. I frowned in confusion as I saw the black paint. Wait, why I am in this room my room is pink in color and Amaris room is Blue in color, but this room is Black?

I rubbed my eyes again, checking weather my eyes betrayed me or not. And with a hope I opened my eyes slowly to see Black. And then some scenes played in my mind. And I remembered turning away from Bunny and suddenly I got sleepy. And from then everything went blank.

Am I kidnapped? I am kidnapped what kind of dumb question I am questioning. I have to escape, but how?

" Instead of sitting and questioning all this can you stand up and search for the way out of this room. " Sierra said in my head.

Guys, meet my wolf, her name is Sierra.

" I am thinking the same, can you be calm for a minute. " I said to her while removing the blanket.

I took small steps towards the door, and it is surprisingly not locked. I opened the door slowly to not make any noise, I walked in the corridor and while looking around my surroundings, I saw some photos which are placed on the wall.

And the photos were nice. As I was admiring the photos, I saw the familiar face.

" I know this person; it was that spark bunny man. " I thought while looking the photo little closely.

" Angelina, do you want to stay here, or do you want to escape from here? " Sierra said out and I remembered my mission to freedom.

I then remembered Amaris. She will scold me for my irresponsibility, but she will definitely help me out.

" Can you mind link to Amaris? " I mind linked Sierra while finally looking away from the pics and concentrated on my surroundings.

" I don't have enough energy to mind link Amaris, so we have to escape from here using our own mind. " Sierra with a sigh.

I sighed out in defeat. I stared around my surroundings here and there, trying to find the way out and then I found the stairs. I quickly but quietly walked there and started to walk down on the stairs without making any noise and as I placed my right foot on the floor I looked up and find a door.

I wiggled my bum in excitement as I found the exist.

It maybe or may not be a exist.

But, with positivity I was about to move but I paused as I heard some shouting's and cheering's. I tip toed and walked towards door quietly. As the doorknob was in front of me, I tried to twist it, but I couldn't reach it and I tried again while standing on my toes, still I didn't reach it and then I started to jump while raising my both hands, hoping one of my hands would grab that knob and twist it.

And while jumping someone caught me in their arms in midair and their grip on my waist was tight and warm, and a bust of sparks flew my body and then I concluded that I am ducked up.

" Where do you think you are going little mouse? " I heard a voice, which I am pretty sure scared me to death.