41 | Fainted

"Can I hold him?" She asks as Taehyung nods

"Of course you can" Taehyung said as he stood up and placed Jun in his granny's arms

Taehyung went to sit back down and smiled at the sight

"How are you finding living here?" Taehyung asked her as she smiled

"I am loving it, it feels so nice to feel safe for once" She said as Taehyung nodded

He completely understood what she meant, he felt the same way. It is emotional thinking about how you felt unsafe one minute and feel safe the next.

"How are you finding it, is that Jungkook treating you well" She said

"Im loving it here and he is treating me very well" He said smiling

"That is good to hear dear" She said as she looked at Jun who was asleep in her arms.

Taehyung was currently at home,  Jun was in his cot asleep while Taehyung was in the bathroom- he had felt so sick. He was not sure if he ate something bad, but his stomach was not having it today.

He had thrown up atleast 4 times just today, he also felt quite dizzy.

"Tae I am home" He heard his mate call out from downstairs.

Taehyung went to stand up, but fell on the ground- he groaned in pain.

Jungkook heard something bang onto the floor, he quickly rushed upstairs and into the room.

"Tae?" Jungkook said from outside the bathroom door, he heard little whimpers and opened the door to see Taehyung on the floor.

"Pup!" Jungkook said rushing to him, he turned him over to see sweat on his face and on his top.

"Shit" Jungkook said as he reached to the bathtub and filled it with cold water, he felt the males head to see he was burning hot.

Jungkook stripped the male from his clothes and laid him into the cold water. Jungkook felt his temperature going down.

He rushed to grab Taehyung some boxers and one of his tops.

He had a feeling that after the cold bath he is going to feel cold, Jungkook rushed back and got the male from the bath ready to dry him off.

After that was done Taehyung started to groan.

"You okay pup?" Jungkook asked while dressing him

"W-what happened" Taehyung asked finding it hard to figure out where he is

"I think you fainted pup" Jungkook asked

"Do you feel tired?" Jungkook asked picking him up and walking to the bed when he saw Taehyung nod

He placed Taehyung under the blankets and tucked him in.

"Sleep baby, I will make you some dinner- and wake you up once it is done" Jungkook said pecking the males cheek watching as the males eyes closed.

Jungkook walked out the room and rushed down the stairs to start making something for Taehyung.

Jungkook finished making dinner and placed it in a pot and placed it in the oven to keep warm, he heard Jun cry and rushed up the stairs. He went to Jun's cot and slowly picked him up, he turned his head to Taehyung to see he was still asleep.

Jungkook left the room and walked downstairs, he frowned when Jun kept crying- he did not want to wake Taehyung up so he grabbed a blanket and wrapped Jun inside it. He walked to the pack house to see his friends in the lounge.

Jungkook was not worried about people being inside as it was late and no one was allowed in here at this time.

"Jun!" He heard Jimin said as he looked up to see Jimin running towards them. Jungkook chuckled and let Jimin carry Jun.

Jungkook grabbed a beer from the fridge and went to sit with the others on the couch.

"What you doing here Kook?" Jimin asked as he rocked the baby side to side.

"Taehyung ended up fainting when he got home and he was sweating and had a very high temperature and so I gave him a bath and got him to bed and he fell asleep"

"Jun woke up crying and he did not stop so I decided to bring him here" Jungkook said

"Do you think Tae will be okay with it?" Yoongi asked while playing with Jun's hand

"Yeah dont worry" Jungkook said

Jungkook left and hour later and walked towards Taehyung's own private garden, he sat on the bench with Jun in his arms as he stared out towards the stars while he closed his eyes.

Jungkook started to hum as he swayed side to side.

"Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand"

"But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man"

"These nights never seem to go to plan"

" I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?"

"Oh, won't you stay with me?"

"Cause you're all I need"

"This ain't love, it's clear to see"

"But, darling, stay with me" Jungkook sung, he felt Jun calm down more- Jungkook wonders if Jun will be a singer like Taehyung and himself.

Jungkook made sure Jun's blanket was wrapped around him so he was all nice and warm even thought he blanket did not make much difference as Jungkook's body heat is enough.

Here is a cute picture I found on Facebook 🥺