𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢

☼

Despite her dilemma, Anya came with her sister to Vienna. There, she meets the Prince of Wakanda, T'challa.

He smiles as he makes his way to Anya. "Miss Romanoff, the youngest. I just spoke to your sister."

"Prince T'challa. It's an honor." She shakes his hand. "I hope my presence doesn't bother you or your company."

"Why would it? Is it because of your previous work?" T'challa seems amused. "I know the nature pertaining to your past, Miss Romanoff, and I can guarantee you that we hold no grudge."

"I hoped not." Anya smiles at him.

"I'm glad you are here with your sister to sign the accords."

Her smile is tight. "I wouldn't be without my sister's guidance."

T'challa offers his arm to her. "Then allow me to be your guide for today."

Anya chuckles and wraps her arm around his, letting him introduce her around the room.

When it was time for the King's speech, Anya thanks T'challa when he walks her back to her sister. T'challa smiles at her widely before leaving. Natasha glances at T'challa and notices how he keeps looking at Anya. Natasha smiles quietly to herself.

The two sisters sit together to listen to the speech, but it wasn't until T'challa yells for them to get down before he runs to his father. Natasha grabs Anya and pulls her to the ground, the glass shattering loud enough for Anya's ears to blare.

Meanwhile, in the Avengers Compound, Loki feels a strange shiver down his spine as he tells Vision how to cook.

Vision notices. "What's the matter?"

Loki frowns. "I have an odd feeling." He says, and his mind drifts to Anya with worry for some reason. It wasn't until Wanda jogs to the kitchen and waves them over.

All three of them stand in the lounge, watching the television. Loki's fists clench at the thought of Anya getting hurt, but when he heard that she is alive, he was relieved.

Although, he hears the familiar name, Bucky Barnes. Loki turns to Vision. "I need to go to Vienna."

"That would be an eight-hour flight, Loki." Wanda frowns. "I'm sure Nat and Anya are fine."

Loki frowns. "I'd like to borrow your talking device."

"You mean my phone?" Wanda raises her brows, reaching in her pocket to hand it to him.

Loki grabs it and tries to remember what Thor taught him. He pressed the buttons and searches her name.

He holds it up to his ear while Wanda and Vision watches him.

"Hey, Wanda. We're okay."

Loki sighs in relief once he hears her voice. "Anya."

"L-Loki? What... hi. I'm okay, don't worry."