Interval

Major Plot Changes :

🎁The new addition of chapter 1,2 and 3.

🎁An extra plot in 'reserving a standing ovation'. 

🎁An elaborate change in ch-9 'you asked for it'. I know this version is a bit more violent than the previous version, but IDK, I felt it was needed. I recently changed the rating of context to ' T'( read introduction) so I've stopped refraining myself from using a bit of curses. 

🎁Things may not exactly add up with ch-10 as its still unedited,  but brush it off for now. I'll notify you when I'll make the change there as it'll require another new chapter.

🎁Ch -10 is partially edited. If you want to know the dynamics between Maxy and the all starz,  this is the right place to start. 

🎁 I've still not edited from 10, but will soon start whenever I have the time. 

🔔There is a slight change of plot about how Hillary manages to sell her necklace. It is in Ch-4 Hypocrite for a Friend and Ch-9 getting at least one right. Tell me what you think of it there. 

🔔 I've altered quite a bit in the situation where Tyson goes to the hospital after Hillary is attacked. This is way more elaborate about what Tyson feels than the previous blunt one. Hope you like it.  Ch -13, 14, 15

🔔I plan on editing and adding spice to this story before continuing with its sequel as there are a lot of loopholes and frankly, I've driven myself to a dead end. So please bear with me for a few more weeks.

🔔The prologue has been edited. This one is way more heart wrenching than the previous one. Do tell me your thoughts about it. 

🔔 I've altered the story such that Hillary doesn't know she is adopted. Tyson gets to know of it first. 

🔔Hope I don't have to remind you to vote and comment (though I just did😋) 

🔔I'll keep publishing and unpublishing this page here when a good number of changes has been incorporated into the story. This way I'm sure you'll get my updates as soon as possible. 

******

Words: 322 for now. 

******