23

Blake joins her shortly and helps her out of the hot tub. "I reminded them that you are to be allowed to talk to others. You need to listen to Flynn's reason for doing what he did. He didn't do it just to keep you away from boys."

"Then why did he do it?" Ili demands.

"You need to hear what Flynn has to say." Blake says determinedly to get her to listen to his younger brother.

"Fine, I need to shower and change first. I want to continue watching the storm out here."

Blake smiles and agrees, but he determines to bring a blanket to wrap them both in since the storm has dropped the temperature down significantly in the last little bit.

Blake goes to inform Flynn of Ili's intentions and tells him to make things right before she heads to bed or he might not get another chance.

Flynn is nodding his head miserably. He had wanted to tell Ili what he saw, but couldn't go after her if he wanted to deal with the pervert.

A half hour later sees him at the hot tub and explaining to Ili what he saw and what he did in reaction to it.

"So you saw that bastard roofie my drink and that's why you accidently on purpose knocked it over?" Iliana wants to make sure that she heard him correctly. It figures that the first male to openly flirt with her happens to be a cowardly rapist.

"Yes, I made him my flavor tonight so that I could find out what he was planning on doing to you." Flynn tells her miserably. He doesn't want her hating him, especially since she already thinks that he hates her. Of all the brothers he knows that he is her least favorite. He hates to admit it, but she has reason to feel that way.

"What did he plan on doing to me?" Ili won't ask him how he found out. If the brothers don't want to talk about them being vampires and having supernatural abilities then she won't either.

"He told me that he was going to take you back to his hotel room, use you and then dump your likely unconscious body on the beach to be dealt with by the storm. You would likely be killed by the storm or suffer severe hypothermia. He thinks that the waves would be so high that they would take you out to the ocean and your body might never be found."

Iliana stares at Flynn in absolute horror.

Even now it makes Iliana sick as this memory plays through her mind. The absolute selfishness and pervertedness of some people never fails to amaze her. Rapists are bad enough, but those that use drugs are nothing more than cowardly bastards.

She knows that if Flynn hadn't done anything to the coward then Blake would. "What did you do to him?" Ili isn't sure that Flynn likes her enough to do anything more to him.

Flynn smiles a very wicked smile as he answers her question. "I made it so that any time he thought of harming another like that again that he would have delusions of monsters and that they were coming after him. Eventually they'll get so bad that he'll likely be institutionalized if he doesn't kill himself first.

"If he reports to the police what he's done and gets punished then the delusions won't be so strong." Flynn shrugs, "The likelihood of that happening isn't very good. Even if he does go to jail he'll still likely have those thoughts."

"The police might not do anything since any other rapes likely wouldn't be reported. If the females don't remember it happening..." Flynn shakes his head as she lets her words trail off.

"The sick bastard actually has a camera set up so he can make videos of himself as he violates his victim from the very beginning of undressing her onward. Has dates, times, location and most importantly the names of the victims. He was bragging to me about all that and had the effrontery of asking if I would like to join him."