CHAPTER TWO

SOFIA WAS DEVASTATED

SOFIA WAS DEVASTATED. She felt dead and anyone who saw her could see that.

She had deep dark circles under her eyes, was pale and had a look that begged for help.

For the past few days she had sat in her room venting, crying and screaming about the death of her best friend, and she had come to the conclusion that he would want to see her smile...

The next day she was supposed to leave for Hogwarts, her home...

Even though she had no one, even though everyone made fun of her and she was alone, she considered Hogwarts her true home.

Harry, on the other hand, had spent his days at the Magic Cauldron eating Fleure Florence's ice creams and doing History of Magic papers.

He was definitely better off without the Dursleys and the prospect of returning to Hogwarts excited him.

He imagined Quiddich matches played with the new broom purchased by the Irish team, the fastest broom in the world, the Firebolt.

That night passed quickly for both of them...

Harry walked over to the coffee table where the Monster of Monsters book was, removed the leather belt and took it in his hand.

The book snapped open, startling poor Harry, who tried to hold the book's mouth at bay.

The dangerous book fell to the ground, trying to bite the raven-haired boy's shoes off.

Harry backed up to the bed and the book took refuge underneath.

Harry bent down to look under the bed, the book was at the bottom and seemed momentarily quiet, Harry thought.

He was wrong, the book started biting again and Harry jumped up as the book came out of its hiding place.

The book spun around and then went back under the bed, Harry took off a shoe as everything began to shake.

He threw the shoe on the floor, and with the other foot he swatted at the book, which gave a fart.

Harry stumbled out the door as the maid went around the room.

"The maid..." he said in a monotone voice as he knocked on the door.

"I'll be back later..." she said after a roar came from the door.

Harry smiled in amusement and went down to breakfast seeing Ron's familiar mouse darting in, followed by a cat.

"I'm warning you Hermione keep that ugly beast away from Scabbers, or he'll turn it into a tea cozy," said Ron.

"It's a cat Ronald, what do you expect? It's his nature! "

"A cat?" exclaimed Ron in shock.

"Is that what they told you? It looks more like a pig with fur believe me!"