43 | Hospital

Taehyung felt his eye sight clear up as he started to wake up, he groaned a little and watched as someone move towards him.

"Evening Mr, Kim you are currently in the hospital how are you feeling?" The doctor said as Taehyung felt his eye sight clear up.

"S-sore"

"Your mate is outside would you like me to bring him in?" The doc said as Taehyung nodded

The doc nodded towards the nurse who stood by the door, the nurse left.

As the doctor was about to say something the doors were pushed opened and appeared a worried Jungkook who rushed towards him.

"Now I know you both are wolves so since this was abuse would you like me to handle this or would you like to" The doc said to Jungkook

"I will handle it" Jungkook said.

"Now, Taehyung will have to stay over night and tomorrow night- I will come check on him before I leave and tomorrow I will run some tests to make sure everything is okay" The doctor said

The doctor left and Jungkook slowly kissed Taehyung's forehead asking if he is okay and does he feel any pain. As Taehyung was talking to him he suddenly thought of Jun.

"Who is looking after Jun with both of u-" Taehyung started but got cut off

"He is with Jimin dont worry in your house" Jungkook said

"I want you to go home tonight and be there with him" Taehyung said but Jungkook shook his head,

"I wanna be here with you" Jungkook said kissing his hand but frowned when Taehyung let tears stream down his face

"D-dont get me wrong I trust Jimin but I will get better sleep knowing your with him so p-please ggukie" Taehyung said

"Okay babe, whatever you need I will do" Jungkook said as Taehyung gave a short smile while Jungkook wiped his tears.

"How come you did not mind link me?" Jungkook asked

"I tried but I could not think straight so I could not get through, I am sorry" Taehyung said

"Dont apologies it is not your fault" Jungkook said kissing Taehyung's forehead.

"We can talk more about this later but for now I want you to rest" Jungkook said

"Are you gonna go when I fall asleep?" Taehyung asked

"I will have to, but call me whenever you need and I will pick up" Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes.

Jungkook heard Taehyung's soft snores and pecked his head a few more times

"I love you so much" Jungkook said

Taehyung ended up staying asleep till morning, Jungkook ended up staying awake- he could not sleep at all. Jungkook felt tired but he could not fall asleep way too much on his mind.

Jun slept really well, Jungkook spent the night calling the hospital to speak to the nurses about how Taehyung is doing.

He did not get much answers which frustrated him so he spent most of the night looking at online learning.

Jungkook found some things but wanted Taehyung to recover before he talks to Taehyung about stopping his college stuff.

He was planning to take Jun with him to the hospital to surprise Taehyung, he hopes it makes the male feel better.

"Wanna go see dada" Jungkook said to a smiling Jun who was already to go, Jungkook picked the pup up and walked out the house and into the pack house. Jun was in a carry on with a blanket covering it so no one could see as much as he noticed people pointing and whispering.

Jungkook placed him in the car making sure everything was secure and drove off.

Jungkook walked into the hospital with Jun in the baby capsule.

(For those who dont know what that is, in my country they look like a car seat but its got a handle for where you can hold. I know in some countries they may call in different things :)).

Jungkook walked up to the front desk and said he was here to see his husband, the lady nodded and asked for the name and once that was all done Jungkook was taken to his mate's room.

"Is that your baby?" The nurse asks as Jungkook nods

"Can I see?" She asks about to reach her hand to remove the blanket.

"Sorry you cant see him" Jungkook said before walking into the room he was just in yesterday.

Jungkook smiled seeing his mate in the bed watching something on his phone.

"Babe" Jungkook called out which cause Taehyung to turn his head towards the door, a bright smile appeared on Taehyung's face and a even bigger one appeared with a gasp.

"Did you bring Jun?" He asks sitting up

"Did anyone see him?" Taehyung asked

"No pup dont worry no one saw him my love" Jungkook said as he placed the capsule on the chair and took the blanket away, Jun was awake- but was very quiet.

Jungkook slowly picked up the small pup and placed him in Taehyung's arms.

"Hello my baby" Taehyung said as he kissed Jun's forehead.

Jungkook placed the blanket over Taehyung's shoulder so if anyone were to walk in Jun woulf be covered.

"Did you get much sleep" Taehyung asked Jungkook looking at the dark circles around his eyes

"Yea, how about-" Jungkook started but got cut off by Taehyung

"Dont lie to be ggukie" He whispered

"N-no I did not, Jun slept fine but I just could not sleep" He said as Taehyung frowned

"Did you sleep okay" Jungkook asked

"Not really but I sleep on and off during the day so maybe that could be why" Taehyung said

"I will go grab you some water" Jungkook said standing up about to leave

"Your missing something" Taehyung said pointing to his lips, the alpha smiled as he walked towards him connecting their lips.

"I will be back" Jungkook said smiling.