Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Six months later...

Rosana grins as she looks at Johnny, his arm wrapped around her waist, holding her as close as he could to his side. Even while talking to Tommy, he was still acutely aware of her as his thumb rubbed slowly in comforting circles on the side of her waist.

She couldn't help but stand on her toes to press a quick kiss to his cheek, cutting his next words to Tommy off. He turns to her with an amused but smitten smile.

"What was that for?" He pulls her slowly against his chest to whisper in her ear.

Rosana felt her heart quicken with excitement as she blushes slightly at the warmth in his eyes and the intimate tone in his voice.

"Because I could," she teased as she runs her fingers through the right side of his hair, loving the soft texture of it against her fingertips. She loved that he allowed his hair to grow this long.

"Is that so?" He leans down to softly rub his nose against hers, their breath mingling in the air between their lips, wide teasing smiles on their faces.

"Yes," and although she expected him to lean closer, it still took her breath away when his soft lips met his in a pleasant gentle clash of a sweet kiss meant only to show affection. But, as always, not that she minded (ever), Johnny could never hide his attraction to her as his hands tighten briefly on her hips, and he kisses her more passionately; his tongue sneaking past her glorious lips briefly to feel the warmth of her.

Johnny bites back a groan when her tongue meets his with the same passionate intimacy he gave to her before he pulls back, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

The two of them ignored the playful groans from their friends. They were already used to Rosana and Johnny's touchy-kissing crap, but they like to give them shit just for the fun of it.

Rosana kisses him softly one more time on his lips, his entire body warming even more at the sweet innocent peck as he places his forehead against hers, her nose rubbing against his gently.

"What was that for?" She asked this time, matching soft smiles on their lips.

"Because I could," Johnny returns her words, making her shake her head with a small laugh escaping her before she buries her face in the crook of his neck, and his arms snake completely around her waist to keep her trapped against his chest.

"The two of you are sickening," Dutch quips with a roll of his eyes as he leans against his car, the scoff in his words couldn't hide the big grin on his face.

"You're just jealous, D," Rosana says as she turns around to face them, her back now against Johnny, his arms wrapping around her front.

Dutch smirked with a wink, "You wish all of this," his hands showing to his face and body, "wanted you. But, unfortunately, you're stuck with that," he points to Johnny.