41-50

Chapter 41

Gu Ling burned the piece of paper with a fire, "Pretending
to be a god!" When it was all here, Gu Ling was not afraid of that person. Let them run away, don't want to have a head-on conflict with them.

Why don't you want to have a head-on conflict? It's obvious that you can't beat them.

Qin Yiyi looked around, "There should be a hidden door here, leading to the place where the person really hides. Let's look for it." If you

guessed it correctly, the person has been lurking in the basement during this time.

A person staying in one place will definitely leave traces.

This basement is too clean and there is no household garbage at all. This is unscientific.

Several people scattered around, tapping the slate lightly to see which side was empty.

"Yiyi, you come knock here." Qin Zhan pointed to the wall in front of him.

Qin Yiyi tapped that wall, and the voice that came out was very hollow.

She stepped back a few steps, and saw no obvious gaps or protrusions on this wall.

Perhaps they have to rely on brute force to open the door.

Shangzhou, who called her over, pointed to that wall, "should be is here."

Shangzhou knocked over, the idea of Qin intended to determine the meaning of "should be is here."

He pulled Pushed, not pushed away.

"I'll give it a try."

Gu Ling took a deep breath, strode up, suffocated his breath, and pushed hard with both hands.

The door does not move!

"There must be an agency here, let's look for it." Shangzhou Road.

So everyone took a flashlight and began to find a place like a mechanism.

The whole basement was built flat, they searched for a long time, and they fumbled all the places that should be explored, but they didn't find any place that was suspected of organizing.

"Don't forget it?" Gu Ling kicked the corner with anger.

The basement was extremely cold, coupled with Qin Zhan's snowflakes, with a biting chill, made people feel uncomfortable.

Looking at the basement of this black hole, Qiao Yu was a little out of breath, "I think the other party is not malicious, let's forget it. Maybe the other party is dissatisfied that we occupied their house, so he used those methods and wanted to drive us. Go."

Shangzhou shook his head, "I have something to ask them."

This village is too weird. If people live in the village, you must know where the original villagers have gone and why the zombies are wandering in the village. Delayed in coming in.

"But..."

Qiao Yu just wanted to say, they

couldn't find the door.

When she heard a crackling behind her, she walked to the source of the sound and saw a few more sledge hammers on the ground in front of Qin Yiyi.

Qin Yiyi said, "We don't need to know where the organ is, and we're done with it."

Gu Ling's eyes lit up, "Yes, we didn't come to play a big escape room, just hit it."