23

I am getting ready for the date in Asher's office

I am getting ready for the date in Asher's office. I don't know what is wrong with him, he is behaving strangely. Whenever I ask him if I can leave for my apartment he tries to change the topic and ignore me. Even after all my protests he didn't listen to me.

He told me to get ready in his office after giving me the dress he bought. He knocked the door of his office before entering inside with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, Fey" He greeted me with flowers and a kiss on back of my hand.

"You look gorgeous " He complemented me.

"You look handsome too"

"Than-"

"Still not better than Luke"

"Let me just ignore it"

"By the way, Haze is better than you too" I said and his jaw dropped.

"He came here when you were gone to meet your parents, I talked to him and now we're best friends" I clapped my hands as I explained him.

"And what about Luke I thought he was your best friend" He asked me.

"Who said he's my best friend? "

"I knew i-"

"He's my boyfriend "

"I wanna die"

I blinked a few times and pointed towards the window.

"What? "

"You can jump off the window"

He groaned and looked at me as if I am an alien. The walked towards a nearby wall and started hitting his head on the wall . Soon he came back after I got ready.

"If Luke is your boyfriend then who am I to you? " He asked me.

"My crush maybe"

"You go on a date with me , share a bed with me and Luke gets all the cuddles, snacks, your love and time"

"Tell me, am I a joke to you" He asked me with fake disappointment.

"I don't know about myself but to your mom you surely are"

-----

We left for wherever he's taking me. I've been asking him since half an hour but he isn't telling me where we are going.
He stopped infront of a restaurant.

We had our food chatted with each other, laughed and enjoyed it was all worth it and I thought the date was over but

"What the frea-"

As soon as we entered his penthouse I saw his fully decorated room with deep blue lights with a small tent on his bed. A movie going on in front of it. The most impressive thing was snacks, my favorite snacks.

Everything there was my favourite, the movie, the theme, snacks even his was decorated with my favourite flowers.

"So i think Luke is still your boyfriend and i'm just a crush, right" He said and smirked.

"I was just messing with you" I said and dragged him with me.

He laughed out loud and soon after changing into comfy clothes we both were watching movies and different series.I was going to sleep but my heart kept refusing. I just don't want this date to end.

"How do you know about all my favourite stuff?" I asked him

"Maybe Haze wasn't there to meet me" I looked at him totally shocked.

That's how we enjoyed today and surely it was the best day of my life.

Until..