12

They say childbirth is amazing. They say childbirth is wonderful. Well mine was a miracle...

Flashback

"Were gonna have to do a C-Section!" I heard as my eyes were closing and opening and I was breathing heavily.

"We're losing her come on!" A doctor yelled.

Loosing who! I wanted to yell but I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. How am I having a baby and can't move.

"She......blue.......choose.......sure?...." I heard bits and pieces of the conversation as I blacked out.

Kd's pov(During the flashback)

"Try again!" I yelled at Ben.

"You gone shut the fuck up yelling at me it's not my fault yb is fucking!" He yelled back.

I was about to say something until a doctor called all of us back into the room.

"She's blue!" Dream said looking at the baby while they were putting all types of cords on her.

"You have to choose which one we save. It can only be one." The doctor said looking at us and Jayda looked at her.

"Ari." She said.

"You sure?" She asked and we all nodded.

"Okay, step out please." We did and tried calling yb again.

I swear to god when I see him ima beat his ass.

Flashback over

Ari

I was lucky both of us made it out. Miyah is a premature baby and my vaginal hole wasn't dilated enough about time she was ready to come so she was suffocating.

When I woke up I had to stay in the hospital for seven days because they weren't sure Kamiyah was gonna make it.

I prayed and I prayed and on the six day they told me she was fine and I cried tears of joy. I disabled my socials and I almost changed my numbers.

When I got home I wasn't surprised to see everyone there including all of yb's baby mothers.

Oh yeah Jania was pregnant she had a son. His name is Kacey Alexander. When she heard about my birth she came to the hospital.

She was the only one that actually came. Other than my girls of course.

It hurts you know. Kentrell was there for all of their births but when it came to me. It was 'fuck that bitch'.

We can only hope he gets his shit together.